6-- You R Worth It

Jazilyn POV

"Nas! Nigga I told you to leave her dumb ass down there"I heard Dalontè say as I opened my eyes. To my suprise a fine young man with mocha colored skin, was on the end of hed wrapping my leg, his deep brown eyes were mesmerizing and I found myself drooling over his long hair that had a loose curly texture.

"Come on man, you can't just leave your girl down there hurt" he says in a soft tone then carelessly lifts up my legs, causing a great amount of pain.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed out of agony.

He then opens his mouth and rush to get the pillow that was sitting beside me. "Im sorry! Im so sorry!" He propped the pillow under my legs and I suddenly felt comfort.

"She's going to need some crunches man." He turns to Dalontè, who had an unconcerned look on his face as he was leaning on the wall scanning his phone.

"She dont need shit! You should've left her hard headed ass down there." He raises his voice.

"Your too much man." Nasr shakes his head and tends back to me.

"I'm bouta go make a quick run, don't let her out of your sight" Dalontè instructs.

Nasr squints his eyes in confusion and lifts us his broad shoulders. "Where she gon' go?"

Dalontè then exits the room, I knew I was free to speak once the front door slam. I observed as the brown prince examined my hand that was bruised badly.

"I think your ankle is just spring , it doesn't look bad. But you may need crunches." He informs me.

"Who are you?" I asked intrigued.

"Nasr, Dalonte's homie. What your name?"

"Jazilyn." I reply with a smile.

"That's pretty" He says to me.

"What? Did he hire you to be my nurse since he refused to take me to a hospital or... "

He lays his hands on his lap and shakes his head from side to side. "No, I am studying to be a bone specialist. I just came by and saw you layed out on the floor. So I thought I use some of my skills on you" he chuckles.

"Well thank you, none of his friends ever helped me when he beats my ass....how you know him?" I questioned.

"I actually just met him a few months ago, he hooks me up with weed you know"

"Yeah, can you hand me the tray under the bed" I gestured.

"A tray? Sure" he got from up under the bed and looked down at it and glanced at me.

"You don't wanna do this, crystal meth and coke? This isn't for you" He says a bit dissapointed.

"I need it right now, can you give it to me?" I beg.

"Nah baby, you know this meth shit make you ugly? Your too beautiful to let this fuck you up"

I blushed and looked down at my lap. He seems so sweet, no one never really called beautiful before. It blew my head up a bit.

"Why you here with him baby?"

"Long story...."

"You know you don't need this right? You can get away"

"The only way I can ever be away from him is death" I held back tears.

"I'll get you out of here! If you want get away you can get away baby" He said excitedly.

"No, Tae is dangerous. I don't want you to gey in trouble but thank you for your generosity"

"You don't deserve this, your such a pretty girl. Let me get you out of here" he said as he start picking me up