16--Crushing

It's been a couple of weeks and I am finally back home from Atlanta, I am glad nothing popped off out there cause I was afraid but everything went well. Andrew is doing better and will be back on his feet soon, so I am happy about that.

"Drew, I'm shopping and she's at school. Yes I'm at the mall, nigga you is a grown ass man, buy your own damn shoes. Okay bye love" I hung up the phone and felt my self stumbled over someone's feet.

"Can you watch where you goin'!"

"I am so sorr--" I looked up to see Hisan.

"Ugh it's you again" he looked at me as if he was disgusted

"Hello Hisan" I smiled.

"No don't hello me you just stepped on my shoes, and they're new!"

"Them old thangs? okay if you say so" I giggled

He mugged me and looked me up down for a few moments, I caught him starring at me and I smiled.

"You okay?" I giggled.

"What? Oh I'm cool"

"Why you always frowning, have you ever heard of a nice smile. What's wrong?"

"Have you ever heard of mind your business, all you do is talk talk talk and you're annoying. Shut up sometimes"

"I'm annoying? I don't do anything to you Hisan, but you're very rude for no reason, you need to check that shit out."

"You need to check that out" he nodded his head to my lower body.

"Check what out?" I looked down at my pants.

"You don't see that camel toe in between ya thighs?! Look, it's bright as day just pokin out, bow!"

"Really?! Are serio--"

"Shh come on girl I got you" he stood infront of me and looked around.

"Were gonna go to the doctor and get that shit checked out right now!" He shouted, causing people to stare at us.

"Nothin to see here! Keep walking, just covering up her noticeable ass camel toe"

I should've been embarrassed but instead I busted out laughing and covered my face.

"What ya laughing about?"

"You're childish!"

"Just trying to be helpful, you know like you, always trying to help me"

"You got a daughter?" I touched the small Minnie Mouse dress he was holding.

"No I don't have no damn daughter, this is for Brione"

"Well excuse me I was just asking, you don't have to be so mean"

"You don't have to be so ugly, but we don't always get what we expect now do we?"

"I'm ugly?"

"Just a tad bit, but it's okay though cause your booty makes up for everything else" he smiled.

"Wow...no one never called me ugly before"

"Well hey I'm an honest person, don't want you walking around being too confident, ya know?"

"Your an ass hole that's what I know"

"You have some spinach or green shit on your chin"

I started to wipe my face but he put my hand down and rubbed my bottom lip softly.

"I thought it was on my chin?" I giggled.

"Oh yeah" he rubbed my chin and smirked.

"Thankyou" I smiled.