Excuses

Why.

I mean seriously, do they have nothing better to do with their time. 

Everybody is always trying to make fun of me because I am a little more than slightly overweight, everyone around me has flawless skin and I've been breaking out horribly the last few years, because of that I'm pretty skittish around people, when all you're ever greeted with is harsh comments and obvious jokes about my appearance you tend to not want to be around people and avoid them at all costs.

There's no real reason for all of the teasing except werewolves should be flawless. I'm just an accident in the system and a regret. Although most females my age don't know about werewolves yet, I had shifted about a year ago but was able to hide it by never changing into that form since then except when I was out of my packs territory.

One thing I am thankful for is my hair, it's about shoulder length and obsidian black when shining in the sun, and being a shifter my eyes will change between purple and green.

Everyday for the past three months my schoolmates have had me comming home bawling my eyes out, the teasing has been non-stop, I would do anything for my mental state to be stronger.

I wouldn't consider myself very lucky. My own brother hates me. He hates that he has so many friends that tease him about me being his sister, if there was anything that I could do that stop the teasing, I would in a heartbeat.

As I got home I was wiping my tear stained face when my brother Adrian walked in with his best friend Damien which is the alphas son. Girls my age are not supposed to know about these things until they find their mate within the pack.

It's been a few hundred years since the last female shifter was alive. I've heard stories about how strong she was, women only shift when the moon goddess knows something is going to happen soon.

But of course I didnt know anything about that. Not at the time at least.

Adrian and Damien walked over to me and I sighed and whimpered, " What do you want?". Adrian smirked at me and boasted rather nastily," I dont want anything from you and I don't think anyone ever really will honestly. Could you just leave us alone, and get out of my family."

Damien laughed and that made my heart hurt. Not from what my brother said but from what his friend was dong.. laughing.. at me.

It hurt.. WAIT why would that hurt i hate them all but it hurts to feel hatred for my mate.. WAIT WTF! My mate oh no! Jake will never be my mate we hate eachother!!

Damien looked at me in the eyes and i saw they he just figured out we were mates so he walked up to me and said," i will never like so get that out of your think fatty skull of yours and listen! Never look at me! EVER!!"

He never said anything about being mates because remember.. girls arnt supposed to know!!

I followed them outside to shut the door and saw one of the sluts from school was with them.. they were going next door to Damiens house.

Yeah. unfortunantly he lives next door and what i saw broke my heart..

Damien was on a slut sucking her face off, and he saw me looking so he smirked and flicked me off..

He new exactly how much this hurt me!

I ran inside to my room and thought to myself 'I am sick of this place i am leaving to go to that scholor ship college i was allowed to go because i was so smart.

Haha i was only smart cause i was fat and had no friends so i had loads of free time on my hands!

I packed my suitcase grabbed a back and stuffed it with money because we were loaded with cash and we lived in a freaking mansion!!!

I grabbed my cell phone and ran out the door calling the number i got from the college left me if i ever changed my mind.

I got in my black mustang with the phone still ringing.

Finally on the fifth ring some one answerd and said," this is northwakol scholorship college may i help you?" i answered already my mind made up.."Yes this is Echo Ravena.. i would like to take up that offer you gave me for that scholorship?"

________________________________________________________

Hey this is Cass

Please comment and tell me what you think

or how i can improve my story

i would really appreciate it!!!

Thankss could yoou please vote, its not neccesary but i would like some votes.. :)

Thanks you!!

Please read :P.....................................

o.O

I might put a picture to the side of Ethan,... Jake,... and the fat Echo ;)

Currently updating my stories, jakes name is now Damien and Ethan is now Adrian. I have only just started but am extremely busy, I am slowly re writing the story.