Chapter 11

Ariela POV

I woke up wrapped around Marcus. Ooo he is so fine when he sleep. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene and went back to the room. When I got there Marcus was up. I was in my towel and he was just eyeing me.

"Goodmorning lovely. I was just comin to wake you up. Im hungry." I said pouting hoping he will cook.

"Me too babe me too." He said licking his lips.

"You is a freaky ass nigga." I said shaking my head then walking out. I went into my.closet and got dressed I wore a black tank top with a jean jacket with studs on the upper back, short jean shorts, a bow ring, huff gray and white knee high socks, and baby blue black and white jordans.

I went downstairs and smelled pancakes. I ran up to Marcus and jumped on his back. I started kissing his cheeks.

"Awww babe thanx for cooking" I said in my baby voice. He just laughed and shook his head. I got down from his back and walked to the living room.

"Shortie where yo clothes at?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"On my body" I said turning on the tv.

"Oh really? All i see is ass though." He said walking to the living room with our food.

"oh well baby. I like my outfit and im not changing." I said. He shook his head then shifted over on the couch. Damn this nigga mad salty for no reason. We just ate in silence. When I finished I got up and went to the kitchen. Marcus followed me. After I washed the dishes I was bout to walk out till Marcus picked me up and walked to my room. He sat me down on the bed

"Move and we gonna have some problems." He said then walked into my closet. I just rolled my eyes. He came back out with a pair of jeans.

"Wear this so ya ass ain't hanging out for the world to see. My god Ari. Have a lil damn respect for yourself. Im tryin with Ariela. You just do little shit that pisses me off. Can you promise to stop with yo bullshit?" He said sitting next to me. I know he was right. I agreed. I guess this happy moment would be a good time to tell him bout Nathaniel.

"Umm baby since I promised I needa tell you something." I said lookin down. I was fucking shacking.

"Ariela if you cheated we done. You know that right?" He said not even looking at me. I just nodded.

"I uhhhh.....i ummmm. I kinda...." I stuttered.

"Speak the fuck up Mary." He yelled. His leg was shacking by now.

"Ok. Now baby dont get mad cause I didnt mean to. I umm lied to you....about..." I didnt finish my sentence. Marcus stood up and stood over me.

"You better fucking tell me Ariela cause I dont have time fo your bullshit. My trigger finger itching the hell out of me." He yelled. I looked in his eyes and his greenish brownish eyes were getting darker and darker. I was just praying he dont hurt me cause im scared af.

"I lied about Nathaniel. He is not gay." I said lowly. He backed up slowly and balled up his fist.

"Is that it?" He said with no emotion. I was looking everywhere but his face cause i feel so guilty.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you didnt sleep with that nigga." He yelled

"I have never sleep with him while we are together." I said looking at him. He still looked pissed off.

"Naww Ari I mean EVER in yo fuckin life." He said. I said nothing and I guess that was enough of an answer for him.

"Im sorry Marcus. It happened years ago." I said trying to explain.

"Just get out Ari before I slap tf out of you." He said calmly pointing towards the door. I didnt try to argue because I know Marcus lives up to his word. I grabbed my keys and walked out.

I didnt want to call Dayja because im guessing she with J. I decided to go to my brothers house. I drove to his house crying. I hate how it is my fault. I can be so damn stupid at times. I pulled up to his house and got out the car. Thank god he was home. I rang the door bell and he answered.

"Ariela was- wohhh what the hell happened? Why you crying?" He said pulling me into a hug. I buried my head into his chest.

"Y-you were r-right. I-i fuck u-up." I said crying into his shirt. He pulled me into his house and sat me on the couch.

"Ariela this time I just cant be mad at a nigga for hurting ya feelings. You did this shit to yaself. You gotta fix it. I will try to help you but King is one hard headed nigga." I laughed at that part.

"Thanx bro. For keepin it real." I said hugging him.

"Anything for you sis. Go up to your room and catch some sleep." I nodded and walked upstairs. I walked past my brothers room and saw the hoe asleep. Ugh I can not stand ha ass. I walked to my room in my brothers house. It.was the same way I left it. My phone was blowing up with calls from Eric. I decided to pick up.

•Phone Convo•

Eric: Where are you at?

Me: Im at my brothers house

Eric: What did you do cause Marcus over here swearing and yelling and throwing shit.

Me: Sorry. I just wanna give him space we not exactly on good terms.

Eric: Ok. I see. Well just know he over here freaking out cause he love you and shit.

Me: Ohhh wow. Tell him I love him too.

Eric: Alright night Ari.

•End of phone call•

With that I couldnt sleep. I went downstairs to get something to eat. To my surprise the fat ass hoe was down there. She looked like she was bout to bust. I walked in and opened the fridge. There was some baked ziti in there so I warmed it up.

"Bitch thats my food. You couldnt ask or some shit. Ugh I hate yo ass." I looked around to make sure she was talking to me.

"Hoe. How many times must I tell you! You don't own shit up in here. You just a golddigger. If yo ass wasn't pregnant I would have been shot you." I said staring her dead in the eyes.

"I want you to try bitch." Well she asked for it. I went into my brothers officer and grabbed my pink rinestoned gun I keep here. I walked back to the kitchen.

"You really wanna try me. You must not know me. I am Ariela Mary Lopez and it will be a cold day in hell before I take shit from your ass." I said pointing the gun at her. At that time Craig walked in dressed in all black and ready for work.

"What the fuck you doing with yo gun Ari? I know you not bout to shoot up in my house." He said getting an apple.

"Thanx baby" She said. Just the way she said it made me wanna die.

"Bitch you ain't let me finish. Ari I know you not bout to shoot up in my kitchen. I dont want blood up in here. Take that shit outside." He said chuckling. I just straight started dying.

"I'm not going to shoot her ass. You see the way she was shaking bro. This shit was still on safety." I sayed in between laughs.

"Bitches." Carly said under her breath. The way my brothers head snapped towards her was crazy . Is she stupid? She must not know a thugs ears hear everything.

"Hoe call me or my sis out our names again. You must have not learned last time. I got you. Bye sis. Love you. Im out." He said kissing me on my forehead then headed out. I just grabbed my food and went upstairs. Craig is one crazy ass nigga. I am kinda scared for the girl but dont feel bad for her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

OH SHIT YALLLLL

MARCUS PISSED TF OFF?

HOW YOU THINK ARI AND MARCUS FEEL

CARLY ASKING TO DIE?

CRAIG AND HIS CRAZY ASS

LEAVE ME DEM LONG ASS COMMENTS

4 COMMENTS

10 VOTES

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!