Chapter 1

Ariela's POV

" Gold all in my chains. Gold all in my rings. Gold all in my watch.

Dont believe me just watch nigga, nigga, nigga. Dont believe me just watch."

My alarm blasted All Gold Everthing by Trinidad James. Ugh. First day of school is always the worst.

I finally woke up and did my hygiene. I decided to leave my long brown hair curly. I threw on a white crop top, black leggings, and my black toms.

I went downstairs to see my brother already up and dressed.

"Where are you going this morning?" I asked him with just a little attitude.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and walked past him. I'm not good in the mornings.

"Dad said I have to take yo big headed ass to school. And drop that lil attitude of yours and hurry up. Meet me outside."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pop tart real quick and a bottle of water.

Once I got in to Craig's car, he pulled off quickly.

"Damn! Slow down!" I yelled. He looked at me and then mushed my head.

"Your ass can walk if you got a problem." He said. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

His phone started ringing and I looked at it. I saw the name Amber and laughed.

"Craig, I told you to stop messing around with these hoes man" I scolded.

"Damn. Ari just shut up right now"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes

Craigs POV

I can not stand Amber. Her ass ain't even relevant enough for me to mention her.

I only decided to take Ari to school cause I need to make sure she didn't forget the ground rules over the summer.

"Ariela." Ima try to make this sound as nice as possible.

"Yup..." She said

"I hope you didn't forget any of the ground rules over the summer. No boys, no parties, no leaving the school campus unless you are being picked up from school. Understood?" I asked, looking at her from the side of my eye.

"I already know Craig. I have had the same rules since middle school. I'm a senior now. I think I get it." her smart ass replied.

"Good. Let's keep it that way." I said. "Also, no sex. Just in case you didn't understand the no boys part. Lemme find out your fucking around and make me catch another body." I said.

"I hear you Craig. Im not yo ass" She said

I know she is my sister and all but I don't take disrespect.

"ARIELA MARY LOPEZ. If yo ass wasn't my lil sister I would have been beaten your ass. I don't know who you think you're talking to but you needa fix your attitude!" I raised my voice at her.

"Whatever Craig. You can take the truth or leave it"

I just left the convo at that. I wasn't bout to stress over her attitude.

Arielas POV

~At School~

I don't know what crawled up Craig's ass this morning but it is forgotten. I finally got to school and the first person to look at me getting out was Matthew.

"Ayee lil ma you looking sexy today though. When you gonna let me hit!?" He yelled. All I could do was roll my eyes.

"Lil nigga. Talk to my sister like that ever again and trust I will kill yo ass" I looked over to see Craig giving Matthew the deadliest stare. The scary part is that Craig would actually kill him. I had to laugh.

I walked in to school towards my locker

"I missed you!" I heard my best friend Dayja yell. I love this girl man. We been tight since we were in diapers.

"Same here! Never leave for summer again!" I yelled back. Everyone was looking at us but I could give two shits.

"I won't. Omg we gotta go shopping after school cause there is a party tonight and its suppose to be the SHITTT!!" She basically yelled in my ear. Shit. I really really wanna get turnt up tonight.

"Babess you already know we in there." Fuck Craig's rules. I'm damn near grown.

"Omg. Look at you being rebellious. We gonna get us some niggas tonight!" She started twerking on my locker. She is crazy.

"Lets go to first period cause aint nobody is trying to hear Ms. Berry's old ass giving out detentions" We made our way to class talking on the way.

As we were walking, something caught my eyes. This beautiful ass nigga. I swear everything about him is fine just by staring at him right now.

"Yo, ma!" He snapped in my face. I put a frown on my face as I snapped out of my daze.

"My name isn't ma." I said.

"Can I have your name then?" He asked me. Lemme just say his voice was like an angel.

"Ariela"

"Nice name. I'm Marcus but people call me King." That name sounds familiar but that face sure as hell isn't.

"Ok well I will see you around I guess." I said sounding mad shy. I don't know.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

JUST A SHORT CHAPTER TO START OFF

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

COMMENT

VOTE