Chapter 10

Marcus POV

We are all in detention. It was a rough day. Ariela tried to act like no shit happened at lunch. I let her think everything was cool but it isn't. She is so much work. I honestly like her and I know she likes me but she be fucking up at times. Today is Friday so the weekend is just going to be and her. It better go good.

Everyone was reading or doing homework or something. Dayja and Ari were whispering to each other...as usual. Ari whispered something to Dayja and Dayja jumped and gasped hella loud. She looked between me and Ariela and then just shook her head. See. That's that shit I don't like. Detention was over and everyone headed out. I pulled Ari to the side.

"What did you tell Dayja." I asked her with all seriousness in my voice.

"N-nothing just joking around yah know." She said with a nervous chuckle. I'm going to let her feel like she off the hook. See this is why her brother and dad act like this. Cause of the sneaky shit she is doing.

We walked out the building and I helped her into the truck. When we got home everyone headed for the kitchen. I went upstairs to call Craig.

•Phone Convo•

Craig: Yo was sup nigga

Me: Nothing man, just chilling. I am stressed out.

Craig: Why?

Me: Your sister man. She is up to something.

Craig: Nigga she always up to something. Be specific.

Me: She been talking to a nigga Nathaniel at school

Craig: Woooohh. Nigga you just said Nathaniel. He's tall light skinned with hella tats?

Me: Yah. You know who he is?

Craig: Hell yah I know who he is. Him n my sister....hold up man *voices in the back* yo I'm going to have to call you back.

Me: Aright one

•End of Phone Convo•

I really need to know who this nigga is. I'm going to figure that shit out later though. I went downstairs and everyone was eating.

"Y'all are eating all my food?" I asked grabbing a plate. I kissed Ari on the neck then sat down and started eating.

"Nigga this shit is my food. I cooked it." Ariela said. She mushed me in my face.

"Ok ok babe. I'm sorry" I said pulling her onto my lap.

"WHIPPED" Jordan yelled. Dayja slapped him on the back of his head.

"Nigga don't be talking aright. Cause Dayja will be quick to pop a cap up in yo ass." I said laughing almost choking.

"Y'all always are abusing us. Like all we do is love y'all then you beat us. Why? One these days I'm going to call the cops so they arrest y'all tiny asses." Jordan said rubbing the back of his head. Everyone broke out lauging.

"I wish a nigga would call the police on my ass. I will shoot yo ass then the police. No witnesses." Ariela said giving Jordan the death stare. She looked kind of cute with it. Eric got down on his knees with his hands in prayer position.

"Oh good lord. Please save my black ass from these crazy females. A nigga to cute and young to die. Please bring sanity back in my life. In Jesus name. Amen" he prayed then got up and continued eating. At this point everyone was dying of laughter. A nigga couldn't breath. Everyone eventually left after we did homework and all that shit.

Ari went into her room then into her closet. I went to her room and sat on her bed. When she came out she was wearing leggings, a long sweater, and her gold Uggs.

"Where you going looking all cute and shit?" I asked her. I got up and started kissing down her neck.

"My brother's house. Can I take one of your cars please?" She asked me. I gave her the keys to my cherry red lambo.

"Alright see you later babe. I got to go to work anyways. I said heading for my room. So much for time together.

Ariela POV

I was on my way to Craig's house. I miss my crazy bro. All I could think about though is how I lied to Marcus. He is not stupid so I know he knows I'm hiding something. I shook off the thought because I'm worried about how he would react to my lie. I pulled up to my brother's house and knocked on the door. Surprise, the pregnant hoe opened the door.

"What do you want" she asked with hella attitude. No this bitch didn't. If she wasn't pregnant I would have been killing ha ass.

"Bitch gets out the way. You don't own shit up in this house so swerve yo ugly ass pregnant ass away from the door. Hoe." I said up in her face.

"Listen here bitch-" She was cut off by my furious brother.

"Hoe I dear you to call my sister out her name one mo time. I will beat ya ass. Go the fuck upstairs." He yelled at her. With that she sprinted upstairs. I couldn't help but laugh.

"See you handling yo hoe big bro." I said walking in.

"Yah I guess. I got her ass later." He said with all seriousness.

"Nigga don't kill the girl." I said ass we walked to his office.

"She tempting me sis. She really is. Well to change the subject, how are you doing?" He asked lighting up a blunt. I don't smoke but I'm use to the smell.

"I'm alright I guess....me and King go out." I said low key praying he don't flip.

"I know." That's all he said. I was surprised. Well of course he knows. He knows everything that happens around here.

"Alright good" I said smiling.

"Don't fuck up with your little games Ariela cause I know King don't take bullshit." I nodded my head knowing it is the truth.

"Nathaniel is back I heard" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Yah. Isn't it great?" I asked all happy.

"Hell yah. I missed my nigga but watch yourself Ari cause I know you and one day you going to get hella drunk and fuck him like last time. Don't slip." He said. The thought of that night made me sad cause it was never meant to happen.

"I got you Craig. I'm going to head out. Tell yo hoe I said deuces." With that I walked out and went home. It was like 1:00 am and Marcus was actually home. I went upstairs and decided to check on Marcus. He was knocked on his bed. I went to tuck him in and decided to lay down with him. I took my shoes off then slid in. A couple minutes later he rolled to his side and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Night baby" he said kissing my head.

"Night babe" I said back. With that we both fell deep asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW DIS CRAY CRAY

MARCUS STILL DONT KNOW?

ARI AND NATHANIEL FUCKED?

CARLY OUT OF LINE?

JORDAN IS A TRIP

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

LEAVE THEM LONG ASS COMMENTS I LOVE SO MUCH

THEY MAKE ME WANNA UPDATE QUICKER

COMMENT

VOTE