Chapter 7

Marcus POV

The boys were all here. I was going to wake Ariela up but she looked to cute sleeping so I left her. We were just chilling smoking blunts anyways so I don't think she would be interested.

"Yo Marcus, where is my mini me?" Jordan said

"If you're asking bout Ari she is sleeping. And since when was she your 'mini me'?" I said rolling my eyes. This nigga is a trip.

"She has been ever since. You just don't know. That's her name in my phone and everything." He said showing me his phone. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Nigga tell me how Ashley had my daughter up on her house when she was having sex." Eric said with a little chuckle and shook his head. He was referring to his lil 2 year old daughter Maria and his hoe of a baby momma Ashley. She has loved the whole crew but Eric just ending up getting her pregnant.

"Mann a hoe never changes. Where is my beautiful niece now?" I asked putting my blunt away.

"She is with my ma but she is going to be here in five minutes." He said and started smirking. I opened the windows to let the smell leave because it's not good for her to smell. A few minutes later Maria came and went straight to sleep. Slim and Chris were in my office helping me count some money. Jordan is just here texting away. I'm guessing to Dayja. That reminded me that I got to be watching her.

"Yo J, where is Dayja man" I asked him with some concern.

"She went to get some movies. She said she is like two minutes away." He said not looking up from his phone. I hope she is because Paul will kill me probably after Ari does. I heard rustling from upstairs then a big thump.

"MARCUS!!" Ari yelled from upstairs. Her yell was so cute and small.

"ARI" I yelled back at her mimicking her voice.

"Shut the fuck up nigga before I pop yo ass. I fell. I need help." I started laughing hella hard. I finally got up to help her. She was at the top of the stairs just lying down.

"How did your short ass fall now?" I asked her as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"I'm not short" She said pouting. She is a lie.

"Yes you are and you're clumsy." I said as I reached the living room and sat her on the couch. She saw Jordan and crawled over to his side of the couch and started hopping on his lap.

"HEYYY J" She said laughing. She needs get off his lap real quick.

"Hey little me. You needs get up though cause Marcus is mugging the hell out of us." He said flicking me off. I did the same to him. Ariela came over and sat next to me. I elevated her leg onto my lap and started rubbing her thigh. That's when Chris and Slim came out my office. They looked at Ariela n licked they lips.

"Yo Marcus, who is this shortie?" Slim asked not taking his stare off of Ariela.

"Ha, bosses daughter." I said with a smug smile. He immediately turned his stare to me then back to Ari.

"Nice to meet you lil ma." Eric said.,

"You too." Ariela said shyly. A couple minutes later Dayja came in with movies and pizza. Damn she came through for some niggas.

"You went out and didn't take me. Bitch" Ari said trying to get up but I had a good grip on her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Sorry babes you was sleep and Marcus wouldn't let me anyways." She said mean mugging me.

"Hey baby, was sup?" Jordan said walking over to Dayja and kissed her and helped her with the stuff. Me and Ariela's eyes almost popped out our heads.

"Y'all date? What the fuck!! Since when!?" Ari yelled while smiling.

"Yesterday" Jordan said simply. We just left it at that. We all started eating and watched Think like a Man. Hours went by and the boys loved Ariela which was good.

"Y'all should stay over tonight. Marcus is no fun." Ariela said. I straight mugged her and she returned it. I kissed her forehead and she buried her head in my chest.

"Oooo! Sleepover!!" I want to stay at Uncle Marcus's house. Please daddy!!" Maria came from nowhere yelling and running to Eric.

"Awe Eric. You have a daughter! She is adorable!" Ari and Dayja just hopped out of me and Jordan's grips and went over to Maria. Me and Jordan looked at each other and just shook our heads.

"Yah her name is Maria. She is two years old. Say hi Maria." Eric said. Maria loves strangers. It's funny.

"Hwello. Do you know my daddy?" Ari nodded her head and Maria whispered something in her ear. I was feeling left out. So I went and grabbed Ariela back.

"Wait Marcus. ERIC! Can Maria stay? Please." Both Dayja and Ari started to beg. I thought it was cute. When Eric said aright they went crazy.

"Ariela sit yo ass down before you hurt yourself again." I said picking her up and laying her on the couch.

"Nigga it is cause of you I'm crippled. I don't like you no more." She said turning away from me. I started kissing her neck then I heard a little moan come from her.

"I heard that shortie." I said chuckling. Maria came to me and slapped me on my arm.

"Oww. Maria why?" I said, pretending to cry.

"Uncle, I know you no cry. That's for hurting auntie. Say sorry." I had to cause that lil girl was heavy handed and she wont stop.

"I'm sorry babe" I said kissing her forehead. She looked up to me like I'm crazy. She finally relaxed and I put her on top of me and we laid down. That's how we fell asleep.

Ariela POV

~2 Weeks Later~

I'm still at Marcus's house. We been chill and I really like him now. He knows ALMOST everything about me. Me and Dayja had to switch schools. We start today. It is ok because Marcus, Jordan, Chris, and Slim were going to. It will be fun.

I got up and did my hygiene. I left my hair curly and down. I went into my closet and looked for something to wear. Yah I have my own closet. I basically live here anyways.

"Hey baby" Marcus said kissing me on my forehead. We have been going together since the night of the sleepover. It has been amazing. We just have little arguments. He looked me over and shook his head.

"Go change ma. We can wait" This nigga bold.

"Naa we can go now. I don't want to change." I said grabbing an apple.

"Girl just go change. I came down in shorts and a tank top and Jordan almost shot my ass. Hurry please. I don't want to be late." She said giving her plate to Jordan to put in the sink for her. I did a loud sigh and rolled my eyes. I turned towards the stairs and flicked Marcus off.

"When and where." He said laughing. I'm going to pop him one day. I changed my pants into leggings and went downstairs.

"Better!?" I said with attitude.

"Better baby." Marcus said kissing me then slapping my ass. I mean mugged the shit out off him. He just laughed.

"Let's go y'all. We about to be late." I said grabbing my stuff and heading towards Marcus's car. I cannot wait till I can come back home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SOMETHING

I DIDNT WANT MUCH DRAMA IN IT

MARCUS N ARIELA??

JORDAN N DAYJA??

COMMENT

VOTE