Look at Me

Hey guys I'm not a big fan of Twilight but I decided to make this for fun and to see how far I can go in this. Comment, vote and fan! 

Chapter 001

Pain. Pain everywhere it hurts so much. I wish to scream, but even so, screaming won’t help. It only increases the pain. I think it’s better off if I die already.

I hear footsteps, but I don’t move. Who ever would see me couldn’t put me in any more pain than I

already am.

“She doesn’t look like she could survive.” Said a deep beautiful voice.

“We can’t leave her like this.” said another deep beautiful voice that sounds more mature than the first.

“Carlisle you can’t.” said a third voice that sounds as equally beautiful.

“What else could we do? It’s not right if we leave her dying like this. She’s too far from civilization for anyone to find her. Even if we carry her to the nearest hospital it will be too late.”

There was a short pause, then a sigh.

I heard the crunching of rocks and felt a presence kneeling beside me. “Do you want to live?” asked the man whom I assumed to be named Carlisle.

I tried my best to say yes but all that came out was a groan

I heard a sigh and a whisper, “I’m sorry.” and before I knew it I felt an even worse pain I could never imagine. I began to scream and then darkness over came me.

--

“Mmm” I groaned.

“Your finally awake.” said a beautiful melodic voice.

My eyes immediately fluttered open and I sat up. I looked at my hands. I curled and uncurled my fingers. They were working completely fine. I felt my body to see if I broken anything or had any bruises, but it had none.

What the hell had happened? I thought I was dead. Well I should be at least.

“All your wounds and scars have healed. You’re perfectly fine now.”

I turned my head towards the direction of the voice. I was amazed at her striking beauty. Her petite body and her pixie like face. She was like a fairy.

She walked up to me and sat on the foot of the bed. “I’m Alice.” She smiled.

“I’m Violet.” I said. The words came out of my mouth before I could think.

“Well it’s very nice to meet you. Are you hungry?” She asked me.

As soon as she said this I had a deep gnawing feeling in my stomach but it wasn’t a hunger for food. It strangely felt like a thirsting feeling.

Alice grabbed a thermos from the bedside table. As soon as she opened the cap, my nose picked up a sharp metallic smell. It smelt beautiful to me and made the thirst in my stomach go mad. I tasted blood in my mouth and realized that I had grown very sharp fangs. Tasting my blood made me want more and noticing that Alice had a whole thermos full of blood made me crazy for it. I unexpectedly bared my fangs at her and started to hiss.

“Calm down Violet. I’ll give you the blood if you just sit still.”

I stared at her. My stomach was thirsting for that giant can of blood. It smelled so nice and beautiful I couldn’t wait to have a taste, but that beautiful lady. She has it in her hand. If only I could make her let go of it….

She watched me cautiously. “Good girl. I’ll give-” Before she could finish her sentence all I could see was a blur and then I felt heavy arms pressured onto my shoulders, pinning me down to my bed. I looked up to see that it was a handsome young man with surprisingly strong arms. I hissed at him.

“Jasper!” Alice said unsurprised. “She was doing fine.”

“I couldn’t let you handle her alone.” he said

I felt a jolt of pain in my stomach. Screaming at me to get blood. I bared my fangs as my vision turned to a tinted shade of red.

Alice looked at me and sighed. “Jasper hold her tight and keep her mouth open. Be careful.”

“Got it.” he said.

A few seconds later I felt hands holding my head in a firm grip. I tried biting those hands so that he would let me go but it was no use. In a mili second I was flipped on my back, my wrists held tightly together. The man named Jasper gently but firmly pulled my head up so that I could see the ceiling.

“Hold still.” said Alice soothingly.

I watched as Alice delicately pours the thermos of red liquid in my mouth. I could taste the warm liquid go into my mouth and down my throat. The liquid tasted extremely good. I stopped squirming and kept still till Alice poured every last bit of the red liquid into my mouth.

--

“Jasper you can let her go now.” said Alice calmly

Slowly Jasper let go of me and I managed to get myself to sit up. The taste of blood was still in my mouth and I swallowed what was left of it. My stomach was now well filled and my vision turned normal. I felt my teeth to see if I still had fangs. Strangely, it was still there but smaller.

“What… am I?” I asked them feeling a little dazed.

Alice gave me a sad smile, her perfect teeth showing. “I think you might have an idea.”

My eyes went wide. “Am I a… vampire?”

Alice gave me that sad look. “I’m afraid so…I'm sorry.”