meeting each other

Hiccup Pov.

I wake up and touched the silk covers. I get up and my clock say 6am. I get up and head to the shower. I clapped my hands and the showers starts. I take a shower put on a back suite with a black tie. I ate some food and out some food in toothless bowl.

Toothless purred and I petted him.

Bye bud I said

I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door. I walk down the side walk. And headed to the cafe to grab a coffee. I open the doors and smelled hot chocolate.

1 coffee please I said

The girl nods. She had beautiful platinum blonde hair and pale skin. She turns and around and I saw her beautiful blue eyes. See had dimples on her nose and it made it even prettier.

She hands me the coffee.

That's will be 1.50 Said the girl

I nods and hand her a 5

She hands me change.

You keep it I said

She smiles and me. I looked at her name tag it said Elsa.

What a unique name I thought. My cellphone goes off and it was Astrid. I blocked the number and shoved my phone in my pocket. Astrid cheated on me and know what for,money she used me to look better I'm done with her done with her begging. I looked at the clock wow it's 7:30 already.

I leave the cafe and waved a taxi. The taxi stops and I get in and next to me was the girl from the cafe.

Oh sorry she said

She grabbed the taxi door handle I grabbed her hand. She looks into my eyes.

It's okay I have time I said

She smiles.

Taxi bring the lady were she needs to be I said

I need to Ellis Steel She Said

The taxi driver drives. It took. About 6 minutes to get there it was a couple of apartment building she gets out and was about to give him money.

I got It I said

She nods .

Can you stay here for just a couple minutes said Elsa

I just nods and so did the taxi driver.

Elsa's Pov.

I run into my apartment and changed my clothes into a work skirt and a white shirt and black jacket and headed out and went into the taxi and the taxi drove off. The man who sat next to me the ride home he's gorgeous I looked at him he had brown shaggy hair and green forest Eyes he was quit handsome he probably already has a girlfriend so ya.

Can we go to Haddock corporate I said

Hey that's were I'm going said the man

That's great my name is Elsa.....Winters holding out my hand.

Hiccup.....Haddock said the man

I let go of his warm rough hands and my heart skips a beat.

You must be the boss of it all I said

He nods

Omg I'm meeting the boss okay Elsa keep it cool you don't want to get fired from your new Secretary job.

I never seen you around the place said Hiccup

I just got the job I said

He nods

What floor hiccup asked

3 I said

He shock his head. He takes out his phone speed dialed and waiting until it pick up.

Hello Jack fire that annoying girl Secretary we have a new girl taking her place he said

Well do sir said probably Jack

He ended the call and slipped his phone in his suite coat.

Thank you so much I said

I leaped into his arms and hugged him
He hugged me back.

I'm so sorry I said leaving his arms.

That was the best thing that someone has ever done for me in my entire life I said

His rough hands touched my cheek I placed my hand in his. We brings my forehead onto his.

Your welcome he said

I giggled which made his smile. He is so cute.

You lovers are here said the taxi driver

We both laugh. Hiccup grabbed his suite case and went to my door and opened it