Human Centipede!!

EMILY'S P.O.V

Marley just stopped in her tracks and took out her phone.

Marley come on we don't have time for stopping anymore I'm hungry!! I whined

Shut up Emily! She snapped

Gabby's eyes widened Wow now Marley no need to get moody...Marley cut Gabby off by shushing her. What was going on. She was just staring at her phone. I tip toed over trying to see what she was looking at but I had to be careful because she hates when people read her texts. I looked over her shoulder and to my surprise she didnt get mad she just kept staring. She was staring at a text. It was from Zayn!!! Asking if we wanted to meet up.

I spoke up. Yes

Marley looked at me. You think we should go? She asked me

Yes I think we should go!

Ahem....it was gabby! We looked over and she had her arms crossed and was staring at us. She was not amused. Care to tell ME what's going on? She asked. Marley started laughing. She then said Sorry Gabby I got a text from Zayn asking if we wanted to meet up.

Gabby's eyes widened all tshe said is We're going. And grabbed both of us and we started walking.

MARLEY'S P.O.V

Gabby has me and Emily by the arm right now and she is taking us to the park. I havnt even got to reply to Zayn yet! We got to the park and she sat us down on the bench.

What was that about? I asked

I needed to get out of that arena. She replied.

I looked at Emily and we started to laugh.

Ok so should I ask when we are going? I asked

What are you talking about? Emily asked

I face palmed myself. What time we are going to meet up with the boys you billbo! I said

Gabby replied with yes. Emily then said But I'm hungry!!!!!

We can get food after I said in the middle of my text

Marley: Sure, what time?

I looked up from my phone and saw Gabby and Emily starting at me. What? I asked

Gabby then said I think our little Marley is in love! I think she directed that for Emily. Oh great now that's all they r going to talk about. I rolled my eyes, but then my phone vibrated. I took out my phone and read the text

Zayn: When are you free?

I replied right away with

Marley: the rest of my life! We don't do anything anyways! Lol

I looked up from my phone again to see Emily on the monkey bars and Gabby hanging from her legs. Most people would get worried and go stop it but not me. This is normal for me. So I just went over and hung on to Gabby'a legs. Emily then yelled OMG we're a human centipede!!!! We started laughing so hard that we fell off the monkey bars and into a pile on the ground. It's never a dull moment with the three of us!

My phone vibrated and being me I decided to let everyone know! My cellular phone is vibrating!!!!! I yelled I took out my phone

Zayn: Do you want to come over to tonight? Me and the lads are watching movies and would love some company!

Everyone get up!!! I yelled we got up off the ground and I said we are going home to get ready. We are going to watch movies with Zayn,Niall,Liam,Louis,and Harry!

YAYYYY!!! They both yelled at the same time. We then linked arms very awkwardly and started walking towards our flat.