The cab prank

GABBY'S P.O.V

This is it! We are on the way to our first one direction concert! AAAAHHHH I'm so excited.

Right now we are in a cab. Marley is in the passengers seat and me and Emily are in the back. We are trying to annoy Marley by tapping her shoulder and pretending its not us!

You guys are being stupid because you guys are the only ones back there I know it's you! Marley whisper yelled

Oh snap I think she is on to us Emily said to me with a straight face.

I just stared at her and she stared at me then we burst out laughing! You could tell Marley was waiting for the next tap on the shoulder. Haha she got mad so easily.

After we got to the stadium the taxi driver told is the price! Then Emily said ok let's all pitch in on the price! Marley looked at me with a "follow my lead" look. I smiled and went along with it.

EMILY'S P.O.V

Ok let's pith in on the price! I said Marley looked at gabby but I couldn't tell if she said anything. That's when Marley patted her pockets and said I must have left my wallet at home! Gabby said me too! Then Marley looked at me and said well I guess your paying Em! And they both stepped out leaving me in the cab to pay!

I gritted my teeth planning my revenge!

That's the way we are! We are always prancing each other! Haha we will do anything for a laugh!

I stepped out of the cab to meet Marley and Gabby who were laughing their heads off!

Haha yeah laugh it up chuckle heads! I said trying not to smile.

Marley looked at me and then Gabby. Before you knew it we were in a serious face competition, but it didnt last long because we can't be serious with each other.

MARLEY'S P.O.V

After we were done laughing Gabby said ok let's go inside!

We stood I front of the door staring at it. This is it!!! Emily almost screamed.

We were all smiling ear to ear! We opened the door and all we could see was thousands of directioners!