Getting ready

MARLEY'S P.O.V

It was time to go and we were all ready. I had my red jeans on with my black varsity jacket and my hair straightened and left down. I also had my favorite black fedora, my zayn malik necklace (no surprise i wear it everyday) my white converse and my black hipster glasses. No I don't need glasses I just like wearing them.

Emily was wearing everything under the moon. She was a little over excited. She had a shirt on that said keep calm and love Niall, green converse, jeans and a 1D hat. Emily never wears hats but she went all out with this.

Gabby was wearing her shirt that said "the future mrs.payne" blue jean shorts, her one direction wrist bands, her 1D flat hat and her pink converse. She wore a lot of one direction stuff but Emily was coated from head to toe.

You can probably tell who we like most in the band. Well of coarse Zayn is my favorite! Everything about him makes me want to melt! If I told you everything I loved I would be here forever! He's just perfect.

Emily's 1D crush is the one and only Niall Horan. She is head over heals for that boy. You can tell she is in love. Everything about him drives her crazy. They are actually a lot alike. The carefree attitude the contagious laugh the gorgeous smile everything!

Gabby fancies Liam. Her whole world is Liam! He is not only her crush but also her idol. Her eyes bright up when she see's him on t.v or in a magazine. She can't help but smile her beautiful smile when she thinks of him.

I think we are all gone crazy over these 1D boys. We are in love with people who do t know we exist. I worked so hard for these tickets and in our dreams we go to a concert and they fall in love with us. Haha what a crazy thought!

Or is it....