This is going to be fun

EMILY'S P.O.V

We have just gotten to our flat and I'm so hungry!!!!! I ran to the cupboard and grabbed a small bag of chips. I started shuving them into my mouth like a savage. Marley laughed "your an animal emily!" She said and grabbed my arm to tug me into our room.

We got in there and it was time to get ready. I put on my knee length jean shorts, a black tank top with a red vest, and my red converse. I put my hair in a low braid that trailed down my back.

Marley put on purple jean shorts, with a black v-neck shirt, and purple keds. She left her straight hair down.

Gabby was wearing her tan shorts, with a pink and white stripe top, and pink converse to match.

"I'm still hungry!!!" I yelled Gabby shushed me. I crossed my arms. "Ok I'm ready to go!" Marley yelled followed by a "Me too." From me and Gabby.

We got into the car. Gabby was driving, I was in the passengers seat and Marley was in the back. "I hate being in the back!" She whined. "I'm so lonely!" "Well I have no clue where we are going so find out the adress!" Gabby yelled I just sat there and laughed.

Marley texted Zayn and found out the address. We pulled up to the flat and got out of the car. We all looked a little awkward. We never spoken to these boys and now we are going to watch movies with them? Oh well lets do it! We walked up to the door and rang the door bell. Louis opened the door.

LOUIS P.O.V

I opened the door to see the three girls we were going to watch movies with. "HELLO!!!" I screamed "HELLO!!!" The one with the black hair screamed back. Then the girl with the long blonde hair said "I'm Marley, and this is Emily and Gabby!" She pointed to her friends. "Yeah ok how are you?" Emily said and walked by me. "Ok guys I have one question before we get started here!" She yelled. Marley and Gabby face palmed. "Do you have food?" She asked everyone but Niall, Marley, and Gabby started laughing. "Oh my god Emily we can't take you anywhere!" Gabby said. They walked inside. This was going to be fun, I could feel it.