Best night ever

NIALL'S P.O.V

"Do you guys have any food?" A voice asked. I was now interested. Everyone but the girls and I were laughing. I just looked around trying to figure out who said it.

"Oh my gosh Emily we can take you anywhere!" The girl with the black hair said. I think her name was Gabby. Ok so all I need to do is figure out who Emily is. I'm hoping its the girl with the dirty blonde hair that's pulled back into the braid.

"Who just asked for food?" I asked. Was this the wrong way to find out? Oh we'll too late now. Emily raised her hand. She was the girl with the dirty blonde hair. She is beautiful! Her smile can brighten up the room!! Wait she wants MY food.

I got up and ran to the cupboard that Emily was next to. "No this is MY food!" I put emphasis on my. She looked at me and crossed her arms. "Well I want some of your food....please." Zayn then piped in "Emily he's not going to give you any food!" She looked at Zayn then me then Marley and Gabby. She nodded at Marley and Gabby and they nodded back. She looked at me again. I was loving her eyes. She took a step closer to me. "I have my ways of getting that food Horan!" She whisper yelled, which gave me shivers down my spine.

"I don't believe you!" I told her. She raised her eyebrow and looked around. Everyone's eyes were on us. She looked back at me and locked eyes with me. "Move away from the cupboard." She said very politely. I shook my head. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around so I was pressed against the island. She got Gabby and Marley to come over and hold me there. There grips were tight on my arms. Emily turned around to face the cupboard. My arms were hurting from these girls death grip,but on the bright side I got a nice view of Emily's butt. What? If you are a guy you would look too! She took a cookie and turned around to face me. She ate the cookie and said "it tastes better when you win it!" Gabby and Marley let go of me and I stood up! I looked around and everyone was there with there mouths wide open. Harry then said "wow these girls have muscle and nerve! You know what that means Lou!" He turned to face Louis. "TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!" he yelled. Yes this is going to be fun.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Wow Gabby is stunning. Her big brown eyes are like big chocolate bubbles! Her smile is so perfect and she is just perfect in anyway! I need her to be mine!

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I'm falling for a girl I don't even know, but how could you blame me she is gorgeous!

--------------------------------------------------

(Still Zayn's p.o.v)

We are about to play truth or dare. We are sitting in a circle. Marley is in the middle of Gabby and Emily, Harry is next to Gabby, I'm next to Harry,Louis is next to me, Liam is next to Louis, and Niall is next to Emily.

"I'm warning you we are the masters of truth or dare!!!" Gabby yelled.

"That sounds like a challenge!" Louis said

"Bring it on Tomlinson!" Gabby spat

"Fine I'm starting with you! Screw spinning the bottle! He said I dare you to go have seven minutes of heaven with.....Marley!

Marley's eyes turned into saucers! Her big blue eyes that I have fallen for. "W-w-what!!!!!?????" She yelled. I was holding in my laughter because the look on her face is priceless! Gabby grabbed her arm. "Ok come on Marley!" She said. Marley looked kind of scared. They went inside the closet. You could hear them.

"Gabby what are you doing!"

"Doing a dare. Now kiss me!" She said jokingly

"Oh hell no! You have got to be kidding me!" She yelled

"Haha I am.....or am I?" Gabby said

"Gabby get away from me or I will hurt you!" Marley yelled

"Are you challenging me?" Gabby asked

"Gabby I'm serious I will hurt you if you come in my bubble!" Marley spat

"Gabby I'm warning you!!" Marley said again

Thump!

I looked at everyone around me. They all had shock on their faces except Louis who was rolling around laughing.

Marley burst the closet door open. "Ok that's close enough to seven minutes!" She yelled.

Gabby then came back holding her arm. "You just can't handle all this!" She told Marley. We all started bursting out laughing!!! This is the most fun I've ever had!

We kept playing truth or dare for hours until the girls had to leave! Niall escorted them out and I think he gave Emily his number! Awww he has a crush!

EMILY'S P.O.V

Niall gave me his number!!!!!!! Oh my gosh best night if my life!!! Niall is so cute! His hair his giant blue eyes his accent his care free attitude! I'm in love!

GABBY'S P.O.V

I didn't get to talk to Liam much today but that didnt stop the fact that I was checking him out. He is sooooo hot and I love everything about him!!!!

MARLEY'S P.O.V

This has been the best night of my life! I was with Zayn and my two best friends! Zayn is so perfect! His jaw line, his eyes, his smile, his hair, his tattoos, the way he licks or bites his lip when he is thinking or nervous! Oh my god everything is making me die inside! Like I said best night EVER!!!!