Chapter 10: The Assembly

(Y/N)'s POV

I was peacefully watering the flowers in my room while humming,then I heard footsteps,approaching rather quiqkly if I might add.

The door of the room was pushed open to reveal an excited brown-haired maiden,in her hands she held a letter which she appearently was still reading,a big smile plastered on her face.

I could stare at her in a puzzled manner for a few seconds before she spoke.

"(Y/N)!I want to come to the assembly with you!" she stated quiqkly,still amazed by the letter she held.

I blinked in confusion and gave the letter one more glance.

My eyes widened,it was the same invitation I received every year,it was an assembly for gods and goddesses,my mother's close friend arranged it.

I grabbed the letter from Nanami and tore it in two pieces,leaving her,eyes wide in surprise.

"Please do not stick your nose into other people's business." I strictly said while turning back to my flowers,facing the frustrated Nanami with my back.

"(YYY/NNN)!!!!" the hazel eyed girl whined while walking to me,dragging her legs behind he as she did so.

I let out a sigh,not raising my eyes from the colourful flowers before me.

"Pleeease??!?!!" she begged,clinging on to my hand.

I looked at her with a rather strict face."Why would you want to go anyway?" I made a questioning expression while looking at her puppy-dog eyes.

"(Y/N) please,it would be a great experience for me." she explained.

I sighed once again while slightly shaking my head."Do you really want to go there?" I asked while raising a brow.I got a big nod for a reply.

"Fine,but it's the last time I'm doing something like that." I said in a defited tone and continued watering my flowers while Nanami happily left.

*Timeskip to the Assembly*

We were just about to push open the huge golden doors,the three of us.Yes.Three.Firstly,Tomoe wasn't very excited over the thought,but after Nanami begged and pleaded,he decided to tag along.And before you ask,yes,I have decided to call him by his REAL name,sure I still call him 'idiot' or some other mocking nickname,but still,it's a step forward to....I don't even know what really.

I then let a warm breeze blow the doors open,Nanami was on my right side and Tomoe was behind us,his hands in his sleeves.

We entered,along with light pink sakura petals.Everyone's stares stopped on me,their eyes widened and their mouths fell partly open,I couldn't help but slightly grin at the sight.

But there was one person whose face showed off more than just shock,it was kind and caring,shining stars appeared in his eyes the moment he saw me.

That young man was Masahiko Oshiro (Masahiko means 'just prince' and Oshiro means 'big castle' just sayin)

I gracefully walked towards him while he stood up,smiling friendly at me,everyone else were still shocked and sent me with their glares.

I stopped in front of him,grinning slyly,I bowed my head slightly and looked up at him again."What a pleasure to see you again,Oshiro-sama." I spoke while the grin was still plastered on my face.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and I was pulled into an embrace.

My eyes widened and I felt the jeaolus glares of other goddess' immidently.