Chapter 8: A Possible End to Hatred?

(Y/N)'s POV

It was about mid-day when I was taking care of the flowers.Since I was used to gardenwork and I didn't mind doing it I offered Nanami that I could take care of the garden.

I had blocked out all that involved the man with icy blue eyes,I blocked out the pain that he had caused,that's what I was used to doing,I just imagined that nothing had happened,instead of talking with someone and letting my feelings out I hid them away.

I placed the water buckets that I had just filled near a flowerbed and then kneeled down myself.I was wearing a Hakama with a (F/C) coloured bottom part,it was comfortable working in it.Nanami was practicing her powers inside and the fox was doing chores as well,it was a calm day you could say,until the fox decided to come and tease me.

I was just pulling out the weeds,and somehow managed to cut my finger,just before I could damn myself,a certain fox decided to mock me.

"What a useless girl,you can't even weed the garden properly." he grinned as he stood behind me.

I gritted my teeth in anger,the last person I wanted to see right now was him.

"What do you want?" I almost growled while narrowing my eyebrows,keeping my eyes on the flowers.

"Oh nothing much,just looking over you,just in case you cut yourself with a rose thorn or something." I heard him cross his arms and close his eyes meaningfully.

I grabbed a bucket full of water and threw the ice cold water all over him.

His eyes shot open and I hadn't seen such a funny thing in ages,his expression was priceless.

Laughter blurted out of my mouth uncontrollably and I held my stomach as it started to hurt.

"You-You should see your face!" I said through my laughter while actual tears of joy were sparkling in the corners of my eyes.

"You little!" I heard him hiss and as I raised my eyes to look at him,actual blue aura was surrounding him,making the fox look more terrifying than usual.

He started to chase after me furiously while I giggled in victory.

I hid behind the corner of the shrine and waited him to come after me,as I heard him approaching I stuck out my leg and made him trip into the mud.

I ran off while laughing and yelling "You can't catch me!" childishly.

I rested my back against a big tree that grew in the garden,hiding behind it,just to rest a bit.

I closed my eyes while sighing,a slight smile on my lips.I hadn't had a laugh for so long.

But then,I felt cold liquid being poured all over me,making me soaking wet.

"That's what you get for messing with me!"

I gasped in shock and my eyes shot open,only to find a victoriously grinning fox in front of me.

I literally jumped on him,making him fall on the ground,trying to pin him down,a fight continued,both of us trying to pin eachother down.Soon both of us were covered in dirt (Not that Tomoe wasn't already).

After what seemed like a long battle to me,he pinned my wrists down and sat on my legs so I would be unable to escape.

We both stared at eachother for a second,my expression rather surprised while his eyes were clouded.

I then blurted out laughing,it was his time to wear the surprised look.

His grip loosened,so I realised my hands and pushed him gently off of myself,sitting up,he stood up,looking at my figure.

"You know,I haven't laughed for years." I said,looking at the flowers with clouded eyes,a smile on my face."You are the reason I smiled today,even though I don't like you,thank you for that." I said sincerely.

He streched out his hand towards me and I surprisedly raised my head,looking into his violet eyes.

"You should go inside and have a bath,otherwise you might catch a cold." he said,his voice softer than usual.

I blinked a few times and stared at the hand infront of myself.

I carefully placed my hand in his and he pulled me on my feet,our bodies had about an inch apart,I looked up and found myself gazing into those cold purple orbs.

He let go of my hand and turned,starting to walk towards the well.

I placed my hand on my heart.What was this feeling just now.I stood there,completly puzzled,what the hell just happened.

I furiously shook my head to get rid of the weird feelings and turned on my heels,starting to march towards the shrine.

"Idiotic fox." I angrily muttered while slamming the shrine's door open,heading towards the bathroom.

I ran myself a hot bath while undressing,still cursing him in my head.

I stepped into the hot water and sat down,leaving only my nose and eyes visible,a pout on my lips.

'Idiot'

.............................................................

Sooo yeah,that was today's chapter,things are starting to slowly bloom *wink,wink*

Um,I don'really know what to say,again,if you have some suggestions feel free to let me know.

Bye my cute kittens!