Chapter 27: Because...

"H-Haru?" I stuttered in surprise,but in a second,that expression was wiped off of my face,it was replaced with an angry one.

I bolted up and wanted to leave,as I walked past him,he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait!" he half-yelled,his expression was concerned,yet that just might have been good acting,I shot my angry glare at him.

"What do you want?" I growled,I didn't want to see anyone right now,I didn't want to talk either.

I tried to break myself free with a rapid move,but his fingers remained locked around my wrist.

"Come with me." he said,his face was serious,I also felt his grip tightning.

"Why should I?" my voice was still deep and angry.

"I can tell you about the past.And also you're soaking wet,a hot bath wouldn't hurt,would it?Well in case you want to get si-" I cut him off.

"Fine.I'll come with you." I said bluntly,he had a point.Firstly,I needed to know about the past,I had become more than certain that some of my memories were wiped,and secondly,I indeed was cold and entirely soaked with rain,a hot bath wouldn't be bad.

-Timeskip to Haru's apartment-

"I wouldn't have belived that you live in the town." I said as I stepped in.

"The bathroom is there,you'll find a towel inside and meanwhile I will find something for you to wear." he said while pointing at a door.

I nodded while taking off my shoes.

-Another Timeskip-

We sat in the kitchen with Haru,I was drinking tea while he just sat opposite me,I was wearing one of his shirts,it was quite big for me,the edge almost reached my knees.

We sat in silence,me staring at the tea in front of me with a blank look,I thought about the events,why did I suddenly get so mad?Tomoe is problably angry at me,maybe I shouldn't go back at all,I'm nothing but a nuisance to him,I'm sure he's better without me and my moods.

"I will sleep on the couch,you can have the bed,finish your tea and go to sleep,you need to rest,we can talk tomorrow,okay?" he pulled me roughly out of my thoughts,yet his voice was somewhat concerned and comforting.

"Sure...thanks." I muttered,raising my gaze for a moment and sending him away with my eyes.

As he had left,I let out a deep sigh,rested my arms on the table and hid my face in them.I wanted to go back.I wanted to see Tomoe.I-I...wanted to feel his warm and strong arms wrap around me,I wanted to hear his soothing voice say "It's okay (Y/N),you're safe with me."

I'm an idiot.I'm a complete idiot!I care about him and want to be with him,yet I insult him and march away angrily.He is the one person I've started slowly trusting and relying on again after all those years,and now,I basically just threw everything away.

Idiot.

-Timeskip to the morning-

I yawned while streching my arms and legs,pulling the duvet up to my nose at the same time.

Wait.

My eyes flashed open and I sat up,studying my surroundings.I was on a bed,I could swear that I fell asleep in the kitchen.

I then spotted a note on the bed,I picked it up and read in through quiqkly.Haru said he had some business in the town and he'll be back in the evening,he also said that there is some food in the fridge and some money on the kitchen counter in case I want to buy some snacks from the grocery store.