Chapter 7: Rescued

Look at that picture!!!SOOO pretty!!!

Also,THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!!!!!!!I'm SOO HAPPY

And again,sorry if I have grammar mistakes or my writing style isn't perfect,I'm trying to get better :D

Anyway,on with the story!

................................................................

Tomoe's POV

My kitsunebi (fox fire) led me deep into the forest,to a run-down wooden cabin.I felt (Y/N)'s energy near,I also felt someone else's,I narrowed my eyebrows and shot kitsunebi at the paper door.

I saw (Y/N) ,her arms and legs tied,her face showed an expresson of pain,a strong green light was gleaming from her cheast,next to her,stood a man with icy blue eyes,his expression was victorious and almost thirsty.

Disgust filled my body,I let such a worthless yokai kidnap my mistress,how hilarious.

As he didn't seem to notice me,I shot a ball of fire towards him and he fell against the cold floor.

I quiqkly walked over to (Y/N) and untied the ropes,her wrists and ankles were blue and her skin was whiter than usual,without noticing,a note of concern sneaked into me.

I leaned a bit forward and gently touched her cheek.

Cold as ice.

I took off the dark blue haori (basically the big jacket-like thingy he wears on kimono's) and wrapped it around her,after that I carefully took her in my arms.

I threw my eyes back at he figure on the ground,he wasn't dead,hopefully he had enough common sense to never lay his filthy hands on my mistress again.

Holding (Y/N) securely in my arms,I stepped out of the cabin.

The fragile girl in my arms started to warm up and she wasn't ice cold anymore.I looked at her.Without insults coming out of her mouth repeatedly,she would be bearable,but yet that little idiot has decided to turn my life into hell.

I sighed,what am I going to do with her?

I then felt her move a bit,snuggling into my cheast,I looked at her while slightly shaking my head.

"You could at least try." I whispered quietly and lifted my eyes annoyedly from her once again.

'What a troublesome girl.'

.....................................................

Another really short chapter,I'M SO SORRY!

From now on I'll try to write longer chapters

Bye for now!