Chapter 5: Eye out

----------Sup fools? Hope you like the chapter :D Mini-announcement: This sequel isn't going to be overly long, not as long as the first. About 16-20 chapters, alright? DON'T YOU DARE BITCH AT ME I'm just informing you :) some crazy shiz will happen, don't worry bout that. Read and enjoy and comment because it makes my soul shine bright like a bald mans head in the sunlight ~(-_-~)----------

          "As long as i've got my suit and tie...." I heard Gage humming to himself, and I cracked one eye open to watch him sing to himself. I smirked in amusement, trying desperately not to laugh despite the situation. I felt myself about to yawn, and tried to stop it but it came anyways. 

"Levi, you're awake!" I opened my eyes all the way, smiling slightly at Gage. 

"Sure am. How...how did I fall asleep again?" I blinked, trying to remember. Gage sat beside me on the bed, pulling me into his arms and sighing. 

"You had a seizure, Levi." My eyes widened in shock. 

"What? But I don't even remember panicking!" I said, ironically getting panicky. I lifted my hands to eye level, and groaned when I saw them trembling. 

"What's the last thing you remember, Levi?" Gage asked worriedly, his grip tightening on me. I tried to think back. I remember coming here, meeting his extended family, having lunch...then it's blank. I told Gage that, and he pursed his lips. 

"That's not good. After we had lunch you went to the bathroom, and next thing I know you're having a seizure i'm having a heart attack and everything's a mess." I rolled my eyes, trying to mask my discomfort. I had a seizure? And I had forgotten about it? I know the last time I had a seizure my memory was iffy, but I also had a concussion and other injuries. This is not good.

"How did you find me if I had a seizure in the bathroom? Wait, was I in a compromising position?!" I said. What if one of one of them found me...like...I shivered at the thought, and realized Gage was shaking with laughter.

"N-No, no you weren't in any compromising positions. You were actually just outside the bathroom, and my uncle found you. He thought you were epileptic at first. I had to tell them, Levi." I flinched, focusing my attention on my legs.

"I figured you'd have to tell them eventually. They have a right to know what kind of danger they're in." Gage rubbed my arm, and ran his other hand through my hair. I sighed, letting the familiar action comfort me.

"Nothing is going to happen to them, Levi. We'll be safe. How would he-who-shall-not-be-named even know we're here?" I snickered at the reference.

"You're right, i'm pretty sure Voldemort has no knowledge of our existence. Wiggins, on the other hand..." He winced and put his fingers in a cross shape, making me laugh and nudge him.

"Don't say his name! It'll probably taint the air." He grinned. I was about to respond when Peace walked in, hands in his pockets. He shot a glare at a smirking Gage before his expression became neutral again.

"Hey. So, you're not dead. I totally thought you were gonna die, so I guess that's good." I watched in amusement as the weird boy sat at the edge of the bed, toying with his lip ring.

"Uh...thanks, I think." He nodded, completely missing the sarcasm.

"No problem." Gage sighed at his cousin, raising his eyebrow.

"Peace, do you need something? Levi needs his rest."

"What, is my mere presence causing him so much distress he's going to implode?" I chuckled, then snapped my mouth shut when Gage gave me a look.