The End⁉️

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I have REALLY enjoyed writing this book and reading all of your comments. Every comment has either made me laugh or cry with tears of joy because I never would have thought I'd have such dedicated fans. #HowBamonCameToBe has been a rollercoaster for me and I've enjoyed every twist and turn and all the ups and downs.

This story is my Baby and I loved writing every single word. All of you make my day with all of your hilarious responses to the story. I guess the reason for writing this story was because I wanted to make as many #Bamon fans happy. I wanted people to read my story and smile or cry with happiness. I wanted to give them hope and allow them to recognize that even two people who use to despise each other can fall in love.

Bonnie and Damon have been through a lot together...WE'VE been through a lot together. Hahaha. Bonnie has become the strong young woman Grams knew she would be and Damon has become the man who she's known, deep down, he could be.

He's done a lot of growing up and that's all thanks to Bonnie and ...to all of you. Seeing how much all of you love Damon and Bonnie has prompted me to mold Damon into a man that not only Bonnie could love but into a man he, himself, could see himself being.

So, my #Bamon Family...Thank you for all of your support and words of kindness and for all the Laughs. You all REALLY make my day.

Now, I have some good news and some bad news.

Bad news....This is the End of the road for this book.

Good News...Are you ready for It?!?! :-)

There. Will. Be. A.....SEQUEL!!!

Are you HAPPY?

Or

Are you MAD?

I hope you said Happy because I'm ECSTATIC about it!!!

Now, when I do start the Sequel, which will be as soon as you all tell me your thoughts on the matter (SOON HOPEFULLY), it will be at least one month into the future (in the book).

Sister: Why not make it three months later?

Me: Uh, because my Bamon family would MURDER me with my own sock if I skipped too far ahead. They want to know WHAT happened, HOW it happened and WHO it happened too. Duh!!!

Sister: *Rolls her eyes* Whatever.

P. S.

Be out on the look for the sequel...The Bamon Diaries.