~22 Witch Down 🚑

Bonnie, feeling bad about how she'd handled it yesterday with Caroline and Elena, decided to have both of them meet her at Stefan and Damon's house. She wanted to get all of this settled once and for all.

There was a knock at the door, so Bonnie quickly moved to open it," Hey, Bonnie." Caroline says as she pulled her into an embrace.

" Caroline says as she pulled her into an embrace

Bonnie smiles and hugs her back, "Hey, Care." she says before noticing Elena coming up behind Caroline, "Elena, you made it." she says pulling away from Caroline, who was quick to turn her way.

"It sounded important." she says before turning her attention to Caroline, "Hey, Ca-"

Caroline glared at her, allowing her vampire side to show, "Save it, bitch." she hissed before turning her back to her and walking inside.

"Caroline!" Bonnie hissed.

"Wow." Elena says.

Bonnie turns to her with sympathetic eyes, "Elena, I am so sorry about Caroline." She says.

"Don't apologize for her." she says while pushing past her and into the house.

Bonnie closed her eyes, took a deep breath and sighed, "Dios, por favor ver a través de este." she sighs before making her way into the living room where Caroline sat on the couch and Elena Sat in the chair across from her.

"Thank you both for coming." Bonnie says as she pulls up a chair so that she could look at them both, "I really appreciate it."

"Why am I here?" Elena questioned.

Bonnie glances her way, "I think it's about time the three of us settled things." She says.

Elena shook her head, "No, I am not doing this." she says getting to her feet.

Something in Bonnie snapped because before she knew it she was on her feet, "SIT DOWN ELENA!" she snapped.

Elena was shocked and caught off guard at her sudden outburst, "What?" she gasped.

"Sit. Down." she says each word as if they were in their own sentence, "No one is leaving until we settle everything." she states firmly.

Elena quickly take her seat which causes Caroline to laugh, "Damn, Bonnie, I didn't know you had it in you." she says.

Bonnie turns her glare onto Caroline, "Caroline Forbes, if you don't stop being a brat I am going to be forced to rip out your hair." she threatened.

Caroline lost her smile, "Fine." she says as she leaned back on the chair.

Bonnie takes a deep breath before taking her seat, "Now, the three of us are going to sit here and talk...about everything." she hissed.

"There's nothing to talk about. Caroline is being a Bitch and you're with Damon, end of discussion." Elen says.

"No, NOT end of discussion. You're letting Damon come in between you and Bonnie!" Care snapped.

"Do NOT put the blame all on me! I'm not the one who fell in love with my best friends boyfriend!" she snapped back.

"They we're dead for three fucking years!!! They were all each other had! How were they supposed to know they'd come back!?" Care growled.

"Elena, you know I did not purposely fall in love with Damon. How could I? I couldn't stand the air he breathed." Bonnie speaks up, "It took us three years to realize how we truly felt for each other and even still we tried to deny it." she says moving to the edge of her seat, "I did NOT do this to hurt you, Elena. We thought we would never see you guys again...ever but then I got my magic back and I fought hard, day after day, to get us home. We wanted to get back to all of you but it took a long time for us to get here."

Elena sighed, "Bonnie -"

"No, let me finish. Yes, I am in love with Damon and yes I loved him when I sent him here but I loved you more. I loved you both enough to give him up, to send him back to you, it's why I sacrificed my chance to come back. I knew how much you loved him." she stated.

"Then why are you with him?" Elena asked.

"I'm in love with him. I was stuck over there for a year...alone. I had no one to talk to or laugh with, nothing. All I had we're the videos of Damon and I to keep me sane. Damon is the reason I didn't take my life, Elena." she says shocking her and Caroline, "I couldn't take it anymore. Going weeks without talking became to much but then I thought of Damon and I didn't want to go through with it anymore. He saved my life." she stated meeting Elena's gaze.

Elena shook her head, "I understand that but he was Mine...MINE!" she hissed jumping to her feet.

Care stood along with Bonnie, "Elena, please just listen-"

"Why? I don't want to hear the love story that is of you and Damon!" she spat before disappearing out the door, Bonnie rushing after her.

"Elena!" she screamed once she made it to the front door, "Elena, please!" she screamed.

"Let the Bitch go, Bonnie! It's the smartest thing that heifer has done all year!" Care screamed from the living room.

"Care, would you please just shut u-" Bonnie was suddenly struck over the head and knocked unconscious.

Caroline, wondering why'd she stopped before continuing on what she was going to say, started towards the front door, "Were you about to tell me to shut up, Bon- Bonnie!" she screams rushing towards the porch stool where she found an unconscious Bonnie, "Bonnie, Oh My God! Bonnie, wake up!" she screamed, pulling her into her arms before pulling out her phone and calling Damon.

He picked up on the third ring, "What now, Blondi-"

"Bonnie's hurt!" she screamed.

"Where are you!?" he says too seriously.

"Your place! Hurry Damon!" she screamed before hanging up the phone.

"Bonnie, please!" she cried.