~6 OhMyGod! 😲

The Other Side: Present

It's been a month now since Bonnie sent Damon back home and things, for her, have not been going well

It's been a month now since Bonnie sent Damon back home and things, for her, have not been going well. Why? Well, it seems as if the entire town disappeared the same night Damon left. Bonnie was completely alone in Mystic Falls.

Bonnie sat staring at the plate of pancakes she made. She wasn't hungry but they reminded her of Damon. She even used the whipped cream to make the vampire teeth she hated so much. She'd honestly surprised herself when she did it. It wasn't until after she'd made them, and add the teeth, that she realized that she'd missed the arrogant vampire...a lot. She missed hearing him singing in the morning, watching him dance, even listening to him complain about how he wanted to get back home.

It shocked her because, how could she miss the one person who's always made her life a living hell? The one person who was always to blame for her losing the people she loved? And the one person who wouldn't think twice about letting her die if it meant saving Elena Gilbert?

She swallowed the lump in her throat to keep herself from breaking down. The longer she sat there, staring at the pancakes in front of her, the harder it became not to give in and break down. But having to sit alone everyday, without anyone to talk to, was getting to her, big time.

"Ugh!" she grumbled and knocked the plate to the floor.

She pushed to her feet, grabbed the camcorder from the counter and stormed into the livingroom. She grabbed a blanket from the couch and dropped to the floor in front of the fireplace, and leaned back against the chair that sat directly behind her.

With a heavy sigh, she clicked on the camcorder and watched as an image of Damon popped up on the screen.

She pressed play.

'Hey, my undead dead friends, this is Damon Salvatore here and this is my own personal hell. I'm sure you're wondering what the point of this video is and I'm going to tell you,' he looks to his left before turning the camera on Bonnie. 'This is a video diary of the Witch and I's time here on the other side and your chance to see the eternal stud that is me.'

Bonnie rolled her eye. 'Oh, please. An Eeternal Annoyance would be a better term to describe you, Damon.' she says.

Damon wrinkled his nose down at her. 'Rude. Anyway, the witch and I have been stuck on the other side for seven months now. Will we ever get out? Who knows but so far everything has been just ...peachy,' he stated with a fake smile. 'Oh,and before I go, Elena, little Gilbert, you should know that The Witch and I are Happily Married! The Eternal Stud out' he said with a fake smile and wide eyes before the screen went black.

She goes to close the camcorder when a beeping sound sounded. Looking at the screen, the words play me were flashing in big black letters. Curiosity getting the best of her, Bonnie pressed play.