Chapter X

Part Ten!!!

WOOO DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

So yeah, this has probably only got a few more chapters that will follow the story line, cuz after the Kazekage rescue arc Imma start making it up.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO FUZZBAGS!!!

Comment, fan, vote!

Sora-chan x

I woke feeling really warm. It wasn't unpleasant, in fact, it was far from it. I would of laid in, but my stomach had other ideas.

I twisted around carefully in Gaara's arms, blushing slightly at his bare chest, and feeling a surge of happiness.

This... God-like creature was all mine...

It made me want to dance.

No, this is not going to be one of those moments when the main character springs up and starts singing about their feelings.

...

I don't do corny.

...

Okay, maybe a little.

ANYWAY...

I looked down at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful... I couldn't bear to wake him up.

I gently unhooked his arms from around me, smiling, and carefully slipped out from under the covers, padding barefoot to my wardrobe, and pulling out a clean set of the ninja outfit I had been wearing everyday since the Sasuke retrieval mission. Well, I had bought them while I was recovering from the incident with Gaara on the hospital roof.

In any case, while I was reminiscing, my stomach started to growl again, so I hurried out of my room, dumping the change of clothes in the bathroom, choosing to stay in my pj's and get breakfast quicker. What can I say? Give me a broken arm, a flesh wound, I can handle it. Hunger pains? Not so much.

I pulled my hair back into a messy bun, and pondered what I fancied, quickly thinking about pancakes and licking my lips hungrily. As I collected the stuff for pancakes, I realised that Gaara visiting was probably what Tsunade-sama was talking about yesterday when she said she had to tell me something.

It wasn't until I was standing in front of the stove cooking my breakfast that I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you wake me?" Gaara asked quietly, a smile in his voice; he sounded refreshed. I assumed he slept well.

"You just looked so adorable, snoring like that." I teased, and he turned a cute light pink, before lightly kissing the sensitive part on my neck. I let out a tiny squeal and giggled, the sensation a rather tickling yet pleasant feeling. I squirmed to get away from it, but he just held me tighter, tickling me.

"Ahh! G-Gaara! Stop it!" I gasped, laughing. He had a slight smirk on his face.

"What was that about me snoring?" he asked quietly, grabbing hold of my wrists in one hand and brushing his fingertips torturously lightly over my ribs, tickling more.

"I-I'm sorry! You don't s-snore!" I pleaded through my laughter, and he nodded curtly with a victorious look, finally ceasing that horrid tickling, and letting me continue cooking, though still hugging me from behind.

"Much better."

* * *

"So..." it was now about Eleven o'clock, and we were sitting in the lounge-type area, on a small beanbag chair thing, me sitting on Gaara's lap with his arms around me. "What's your plan for today?"