Chapter 21: So it begins (Part 1)

Hello everyone!This may be the last chapter in this book-Just Kidding!Its just a joke guys,don't take it serious!This will be a short one tho,but,I hope its good enough!

Home by Phillip Phillips,play it!

I updated,just like I said I would!

-Sapphire-

I can't do this.Why?Why must this happen to me?She thought miserably.She glanced around the little tent they have for each other.Somehow,Lilia managed to find enough tents for each of them to sleep tonight.

"Having second thoughts,Sapphire?"The demon reappeared inside her tent.She looked at it."Maybe."

"Don't forget what will happened to your beloved parents if you don't do it."With that being said,it disappeared.She glanced bitterly at where the demon disappeared.

"I won't."

.........................
-Keith-

Tossing and turning around,he sighed and sat up.He couldn't sleep.Standing up,he went outside.

"Your awake."

He said nothing,but sat down beside her.The sun was coming up and he watched with silent awe as the sky changed colors.No matter how many time he watched it,it would never cease to amazed him.The wind blow around them and he watched as Lilia wrapped her arms around herself,her eyes never leaving the sky,as if searching for something.Sadness seems to pooled around her eyes.

"Its beautiful isn't it.The sky."She said.He nodded.

Blissful silence enveloped them.Saying nothing,he put his jacket around her shoulders.She relaxed a bit.

As they watched the sun appeared in the sky,her head dropped onto his shoulder.

"I still hate you."She whispered.He chuckled.

"I know."
...........................................
-no one-

Headmaster Brandon sat there and watched the globe as snow dropped down in it.He watched the girl and sighed.

"Are you sure this will worked?"

"I do not know,brother.Perhaps."The quiet man stepped out of the shadows.

"Come to think of it,it's funny how the mind works when people thought they knew the truth."He watched another girl.

"Like snow flakes,disappearing into the ground when the sun shine brightly."

"Now,now brother."Brandon chided.Bryan merely shrugged."You know I speak the truth."

"And so you are."He glanced around the place."The foundation is weakening,I'm afraid the Schools' era will come to past."He said sadly.Bryon castes his eyes on a beam of light."Had it not been like that since the beginning?"

"If only it didn't go away."

"It didn't really have us a choice.It was solely our fault for not being able to make the right choice."

"And I would always regret that decision."

"It is too late to do that."

"I know."

Bryan shifted and walked beside Brandon,trying to see what he was seeing.The sky rumbled with thunder as gray clouds appeared suddenly.

"So many students are in the grip of the demons."Bryan muttered with grief.Brandon shook his head sadly.

"We can only hope they will survive on their own.We have teach them,now it is their turn to make the decisions,not us."

"And so it begins."

Brandon looked at one of the pictures on his desk.It was the picture of a soaring magnificent red bird,with long golden-tipped feathers and an elegant gaze straight ahead.

The Fire Phoenix.

~To be continue~

What will happen now?Don't forget to vote and comment!

8 views,4 comments and 5 votes

Pls comment on what you think!It makes me happy to see all the comments about my work and what I need to improve.So,do!