Chapter 16: The Forest

So sorry I didn't update for... 3 weeks! I will be VERY busy this few weeks,so I wont be able to update.Don't worry,I'll update sooner or later!

-Ember-

Ember listened as her fox,Redxie,whimpered.Something was wrong,she could almost taste it in the air.Ever since she had Redxie,her sense of smell and sight had heighten.It seems like it was a normal thing once you already bonded.

"What is it Red?"She asked quietly.Redxie suddenly darted away,her tail disappearing into the bushes. (Red's a female.She's such a cutie! *squeals*) Saying nothing,Ember quickly follow her.Whatever it was,Red was showing her the problem.

.................................

-Time flash- (To save you from the boredom.Bwahahaha)

-Still Ember-

Ember followed Red into the forest.Red darted through the bushes and trees,almost leaving Ember in dust.Something told her that Red was only slowing some of her speed so that she could catch up.The reason she actually lasted this long was credit to her training.She made up her mind to train more when she got back.

Red stopped suddenly and looked at Ember.Red had led her to Headmaster Brandon's place.Sure,he sometimes goes to Headmaster Bryan's place,cough barge in cough but he usually stayed here to solved some little problems like student's fighting or maybe some minor decors in The School or either give some students advice.Still,she see no sense as to why Red led her here.But maybe Headmaster Brandon could answer her questions.

Knocking on the door,she wait for him to answer it.

But he didn't answer.

Frowning,she looked at Red and then at the door again.Now she have two choice.She could either turn back now or looked into his place.Granted,it may be a little rude (okay fine A LOT) but they must be a reason Red brought her here.Red had been a little touchy nowadays.She would have consult Red about this but Red had blocked their telepathy.It was obvious what she was telling her. This is your own choice,choose.

Taking a deep breath,Ember made a choice she knew she would regret later.

Well,she'll think about later.

Giving out a huge sigh,she opened the door and walked inside.

"Headmaster?"

..........................

-Lilia-

After that walk with Keith,she felt a lot better.For some weird reason,whenever she was near Keith she always felt...shy.So many years of being bullied by someone and know she felt shy?

Probably just my imagination.

But of course,the nice,peaceful enviroment just had to be broke by a white wolf as he bursted in.

"Shadow!"

There's no time arguing.We have to go.Now!

What happened?!

The Headmasters went missing.

They could have gone out somewhere.

Tell me Lilia,have you even studied the Schools history?

No.

The borders of the Schools are guarded by the shared powers of the two Headmaster.Because of that,they could not distanced themselves too far from the Schools for fear of the borders weakening.So now,if the Headmasters are both gone,the demons could attacked anytime soon.What do you think people will think when this world's one of the most secured places were to fall?

"They'll panic.And the demons will take advantage of it."Lilia muttered,finally seeing the sense of this.Shadow nod.

Exactly.And even if the Headmaster were somewhere else,I'm sure that their office won't be trashed about and the walls written with blood-red words.Shadow said sarcastically.Who knows wolves can actually be sarcastic?

So,where are we going now?

The Forest.

How do you even know they're in there? Lilia said stubbornly,refusing to move a single step until he explained finish.Shadow bared his fangs at her in annoyance.

I have never meet another human that is more stubborn,annoying and irritated people than you.

That's because the only people you ever meet was me.

...

Just continued what you were saying or I'm not moving a single freaking step!

Fine!Geesh.Its because the Forest is the most logical explanation to where they are.Ever wonder why the Headmasters won't allowed students in the Forest?

Now that you put it like that...

Because the Forest happened to be the demons headquarters.

.................................................

-Ember-

What happened here...

The windows were smashed,the files thrown away on the floor like pieces of papers and the walls was splattered with blood-like color.Not being able to handle all this at once,she sat down on the floor.Red looked sadly at the office.

What should I do?No one else would believe me if I said that the Headmaster was gone just like that.The walk to here is too long and I'm not sure I can get back here again.

"No one would believe me..."

But Lilia,your friend,correct?Red's smooth calm voice said in my mind.She finally unblocked the telepathy.

Ember stood up and gave a nod.

Show the way,Red.

With pleasure.

Lilia,please believe me.She prayed silently in her mind.

..............................

-Lilia-

Are you sure?Like as in double,triple,heck,one hundred times sure?

No.

Lilia sigh.Remind me why we have to go again?

Well,why don't you just run down there and started screaming bloody murder and that the Headmasters are gone as an experiment?

Okay,let's go.

Should I sing for the first time in forever you finally say let's go?

Did I ever say how much I hate you?

You just did.Don't worry,I hate you too.

Such wonderful joy.

Shadow explained it,and she agreed.No use trying to sow panic among students.Best way to do is to find the Headmasters quietly before anyone finds out.But that didn't meant that she liked it.

She looked at their room one last time before opening the door.

"Hi Lilia!"

"Wait.What?"

Yes.I ended it.Sorry.

12 views,4 comments,2 votes.Thanks everyone!