Zombie Killing Days - Chapter Three

The group:

 Me (Kayleigh)

Soph

Amy

Location: Town centre

Location zombie count: 7

Situation: With their new priorities, it was time to search for their friends and expand the group.

Soph, Amy and I discuss who we were going to search for first. Connor seemed the most important at the time, because only soph was in a relationship and Amy and I would risk our lives for Sophs and any of our friends happiness. We begin to walk through town, towards Connors house but before we could even get out of the town centre we hear a laud scream coming from the park. "I'm sorry to say this Soph but we need to help whoever that is. We need as many survivers possible is we're going to have safety in numbers." I feel guilty but I also knew it was the right thing to do. "I understand..." Soph seemed hurt yet she stayed strong. Whoever knew Soph would be the most coragous in a zombie apocalypse.

When we got to the park, we saw two people running towards us, shouting for help. "Oh my god! It's Haydn and Izzy!" I notice that even in this time of danger, that were still holding hands, which made me smile. That's love for you. Amy's instinct kicked in. She threw her massive bag on the floor and ran towards the zombie at full speed. The creature was wearing a blood-stained grey tracksuit and most of his hair had fallen off.Half of its face was smashed off at the left side of its jaw by Amy's sledgehammer. To finish the job, Soph also threw her bad down, knife in hand, and slit the beasts throat. Blood spilt out of its neck like a fountain. It twitched on the floor for a few seconds, but Sophs and Amys combined attacks killed the zombie. "Thank you so much!" Izzy ran up to us and gave us hugs. Even though she was scared after her life was threatend, she was still adorable. I smiled to her and nodded to Haydn, who had his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. It didn't suprise me that Haydn was acting so calm in the situation. "Hey Haydn!" I said. "Looks like you finally got the zombie apocalypse you always wanted." I laughed. It wasn't the best time to joke around but it was best not to get to wound up in it all. "What?!? There's more of these... Things?!?" I couldn't quite tell if Haydn was joking or serious, but either way, we all stuck together and began our journey to Connors house.

Soph and Amy got their bags back on, Soph put her hand over her heart and looked into the distance. I hope he's ok... I'll do anything. She thought.  Haydn and Izzy didn't know about the zombies either. Haydn kept joking about the 'chav zombie', which helped lighten the mood. prorities:

 Find survivers - Partly complete.  Get supplies and weapons - Partly complete.  Kill all zombies in the area.Find a safe house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God , Im Getting The Hang Of Uploading Constantly , PLeaseee Vote Comment And Keep Reading? :D <3<3