Boys Get on your nerves(14)

Chapter 14

"What are you smiling at?"  Lillian asked walking into the room her hair already messed up from running her fingers through it.

"I know what color my dress is going to be."  I said handing her the note and running my fingers through her hair the right way.  The note had one simple word on it.  'Red'

"Great!"  Lillian said wrapping me in her arms happily.  "Your actually getting somewhere!  Cal still has to ask me."  She crossed her arms and shook her head. "Anyways get up and get ready.  Breakfast is going to be served soon.  I let you sleep in."  I grumbled as I got out of bed and headed over to a closet full of clothes.  The clothes had been donated from a girl our age that was a designer and had an overload of clothes.

I moved the clothes around trying to decide what to wear.  Lillian was probably going to put me to work that was going to get me dirty.  I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, low top converses, and a bright orange shirt.  Good enough.  I headed to a bathroom down the hall to finish getting ready.

I walked in to see a bunch of kids all fussing and trying to figure things out.  I wondered why they were all in here alone.

"Hold up!"  I shouted.  The kids stopped and looked over at me.  "Don't you guys have siblings?"  They all started shouting answers at once.  "Wait!"  I said throwing my hands up in the air.  These kids were hard to control.

All of a sudden a bunch of them went flying into the air as they were pushed off there seat.

"I can breath!"  Ezibel shouted standing up.  I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that their seat was her.  "Don't laugh!"  She said putting her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing with all these kids alone?"  I questioned.  There had to be a hundred and I could guess how hard they had to be to take control of them.

"She's not alone.  Sorry I'm late."  A boy around my age said pushing into the room.  He pulled out a flute and immediatly started playing a melody.  The kids started calming down slowly, sitting down, and swaying back and forth.  I closed my eyes letting the music come to me.  My body started to relax, calming itself down, not letting anything get to me.  I sighed in relief from all the pressure that seemed to constantly be on my shoulders.

"Are you kids going to be good now?"  The boy questioned.  I opened my eyes feeling like so much stress had just rolled off me.  The kids nodded and quietly continued to getting ready.

"I'm Tyler."  He said picking up two toddlers.

"Evangeline.  Your music is beautiful."

"Thank you.  It's my power.  I can make any emotion flow through your body just by playing a certain melody."  I scanned the crowd of little kids noticing there were no infants.  Somebody else was probably watching them.

"How long does it last for?"  I asked running a brush through my hair.

"Around an hour, luckily your sister is going to be helping me all of today and most of tomorrow."  He smiled at my sister and she blushed.

"Want to walk to breakfast with us?"  Ezibel asked as she helped Tyler get the kids in single file.  I could tell she was nervous about being alone.

"Sure, I can't wait to see what job I get stuck with."  I muttered.  I could just imagine Lillian making me set up chairs or something boring.

"Evangeline, here is your schedule."  Lillian said as I left the room after a good breakfast.  I glared her in the eye letting her know if she gave me something bad she was going to pay for it.  She only smiled back which gave me a feeling she was going to pay.