im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy] chapter two

Chapter Two 

A few hours later, I had wandered into the bookshop as Harry, Ron and Hermione went off to figure out something about some puzzle, or something that Dumbledore wanted them to do. Harry didn't want me involved since it could "endanger" me. Endanger, shmendanger. Whatever, if he didn't want me to go, I wouldn't.

"Cassandria?" I heard my name called by a voice. I looked around and saw Draco Malfoy.

"hello Draco, how are you?" I asked pleasantly. We were sortof family friends. They almost never came over, but our parents had some luncheons and such.

"good, how has your summer been?" he replied, a half smile on his face. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and his usual goonies were following him like usual, which was really nice. His stupid followers were just pathetic, and Draco wasn't the decent one I knew. Draco and I used to hang out while our parents had been at the same balls and such (my parents are very wealthy and pureblood, thereby they attend all the usual balls and such), and he was quite nice and charming actually. We used to talk about everything and anything.

"good so far. how did you do on your OWLs?" I asked.

"good, but probably not as good as you did. All O's im guessing?" He said smirking, moving closer.

"except divination. I got an E" I said, and I blushed as he laughed.

"Oh, anE! that's such a disappointment. Really, I expected better of you!" He said, mocking me. I laughed and slapped his bicep lightly, but it only ended up hurting me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You've been working out?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why? not impressed?" he asked smirking.

"No I'm impressed. I'm just shocked you could drag your lazy arse out of bed and actually work out." I teased. He fakeglared at me but laughed lighlty too.

"so I was wondering if you were going to my parent's ball tomorrow?" he asked.

"of course, I couldn't leave you alone, now could I?" I asked, winking at him playfully.

"good. well i have to get going, but I will see you tomorrow?" He said.

"of course draco, good bye" i said, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left. I blushed slightly. He was extremely handsome, yes, but after what he has done to Harry and Hermione and Ron... that would be betrayal. Well, I haven't done anything yet, and they don't know that I talk to him, and so what they don't know won't hurt them, right?

sorry this is so much shorter than the first, but i'll be sure to publish a longer one tomorrow