im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy] nine

Chapter Nine

The break had gone by extremely quickly after that, both Draco and I spending as much time as possible together. Both of our parents had bought us a gorgeous house: secluded, near the water- like I could go down and be on the beach. From all the wedding gifts, we got everything we needed for a fabulously decorated house. It was very white and beachy, but it had a few rooms that were more cozy and warm, with a few fireplaces and a large library for me.

We were back at school now. I was treated like a queen now, which was shocking, but I never abused my power or anything. Draco and I had gotten behind the radar actually, as we both snuck around trying to fix the closet. I would sit in the room with him as he worked relentlessly on the closet, and if he was stuck on something, like really stuck, I would help. Usually, though he never actually admitted he needed help, as his bloody pride was way too strong to ask for help, so I would just look over, sigh and help him without him asking. 

Draco, in addition to working on the closet, had not successfully killed Dumbledore, despite the numerous attempts (author- im not going to list them because well, if you're reading this story, i hope you read all the harrypotter books too!). 

Snape had become, oddly enough, like another father to both of us. He had the unbreakable vow with Draco to protect him, and me, he didn't really need to protect me as I was a Ravenclaw, I knew what would be bad. I was a goodytwoshoes, despite being Mrs. Malfoy.

Currently, I was sitting in the Room of Requirement with Draco, yet again, working on the closet. I was finishing up my Charms homework.

"How's it coming along?" I asked, looking up to see Draco half smiling, half worried.

"Good. Almost done. Just a few more tweaks, and then it's officially done" he said, and I smiled at him.

"Well that's good. There's only one more week of school left" I said, and he came over to me where I was working on 'our' homework. He sat behind me, picked me up and placed me on his lap, and wrapped his arms around my waist as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Did you see the nurse yet?" He asked, as I continued to write, despite his tempting kisses on my neck. I shook my head.

"It's nothing Dray. It's probably that meatloaf, or whatever it was, we had the other night" I said, trying to assure him, but not successfully.

"I want you to check it out. I need to know you're alright before everything.." he says, still to nervous to talk about.

"Dray, everything is going to be fine. This is what you have to do, or else you would be killed. I will always be here for you. I will go with you afterwards, or I'll stay at Hogwarts if I have to" I said as turned to him and cradled his perfectly chiseled face in my hands. He leaned his head down, and kissed my hand, before he got up and went back to work on the closet.

Right now, we looked so different than what we looked only a few months ago. Both of us were very nervous. Draco and I barely ate anything, and I had been sick lately, so we looked pale and frail, which wasn't great. His eyes were losing their gleam, only showing briefly when he was with me. I could probably guess mine were too.

A few days later:

It was finally time. They were going to come tonight, as Harry and Dumbledore would be coming back tonight from their trip. Harry had been getting incredibly suspicious over the past few days, and it seemed the only thing that could stop Draco's ranting about him was me and my kisses.

Currently, I was puking my guts out in the bathroom stall when Pansy came in.

"That's it, come on. I'm taking you to the nurse even if I have to drag you there" She said as she took my wrist and dragged me out of the bathroom and to the nurse.