im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy]

Chapter One

Everyone has a soulmate; whether they are your best friend or enemy, someone you know or someone you don't, that one person will take your breath away everytime you see them, your kisses will be fireworks, and all you want to do is dream about him/her.

This is the story of Cassandria Feria Anne Harlow.

I guess I should start off with a brief description of me: I have long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a small dinky little nose and straight white teeth. Due to my chaser skills, I have an athletic body and a fairly tiny waist. I am only 5'4 and a half, average, but short compared to my friends the weasley twins and the rest of the boys in the school.

Which brings me to my friends. I have been best friends with Harry Potter since we were babies. Our parents were neighbors, and therefore they became best friends as they raised Harry and I together. Mr and Mrs Potter had waited in the delivery room with my parents when I was born, and Harry too, but he was only a few months old. Mr. and Mrs. Potter were like another set of parents, well until they were killed so horribly. During the attack, my parents escaped, and we moved to another town, a small, very quaint and proper town in the suburbs of London.

"good morning, darling" my mum said as I had poured myself a cup of tea. "You just go your OWLs this morning" 

I rushed over to my owl, Sephoria, and got the letter out of her beak. 

"MUM!" I said excitedly as I read over the scores.

"Congratulations sweetheart! All O's except for an E in divination. Congrats love" my mu said as she kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. Yes, I forgot to add that I was really smart, smarter than Hermione even though she hated to admit that. I was in Ravenclaw, which was good I guess since we didn't really get harassed by Slytherins all too much, and we were able to stay friends with whoever we liked.

"Look at the OWLs Cassandria got" Mum said proudly as Papa came into the kitchen. He read over the sheet and smiled proudly at me.

"That's my girl" He said as he picked me up and spun me around, like he used to do when I was little. I smiled, and when my feet touched the ground again I hugged him again tightly.

Only a few seconds later did I get an owl from Harry.

Cass!

I know you have just gotten your OWLs and you have probably done phenomenal on them, like usual. Hermione, Ron, and I are going to go to Diagon Alley for supplies and such. Would you like me to come get you? The lovebirds are at it again. 

Sincerely

Harry

"Mum, Papa? May I go to Diagon Alley with Harry, Ron and Hermione to get school supplies?" I asked. Mum nodded.

"Just make sure to get everything, and be home by supper." Mum replied

"Is Harry coming over?" Papa asked. I nodded.

"He'll be over here shortly. I just have to reply" I said, and quickly wrote back a reply

Harry

sounds wonderful! Papa is anxious to see you. He still thinks of you as a son. 

See you soon,

Cass

Just a few moments after I had sent the letter, Harry had appeared in our fireplace.

"Harry! It is such a pleasure to see you! How have you been, my boy?" Papa said, bringing the boy into a hug. I saw Harry smile at me. He knew that my parents reminded him of his childhood with his parents.

"It is such a pleasure to see you too, Mr. Harlow, Mrs Harlow" He said, as mum hugged him as well.

"How many times do we have to tell you Harry? Just call us mum and papa. You might as well be our son as well. I changed your diapers for you, boy" Mum said, as we all laughed and Harry grew quite red. 

"Alright, Mum, Papa" he said, slightly awkwardly, then looked to me.

"Let me just go get my bag and list and then we can leave" I said, and he followed me as I went to my room. 

"Your parents really do think of me as another kid" he said as we entered my room.

"I told you that. seriously, they love you" I replied, as I put my bag on my arm, did a onceover again before leaving.

"CASSIEBOO! how was your summer? what did you get on your OWLs? I got 5 Os and 2Es and an A in divination" Hermione said, extremely happy with her report, and hugged me tightly as I stepped into the Weasley house to pick up Ron and Mione.

"Summer's been great, and I got all O's except for an E in divination. I guess that was everyone's hardest" I replied, trying not to make her feel bad. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me.

"That's our baby genius" Fred said as he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tightly, spinning me like my dad had done this morning.

"Congrats darling" Mrs. Weasley said as she hugged me tightly. I smiled, and after hugging the whole weasley family, we went to Diagon Alley.

"Seriously? You're bloody brilliant? All O's except divination, and even then you got an E" Ron said, still shocked. Harry and I looked at each other and laughed.

"It's not her fault she's extremely intelligent" Harry said backing me up