im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy] eight

Chapter Eight

School seemed to fly by it seemed. Soon, it was time for spring break, and my wedding. 

When I first got back to Hogwarts, everyone was shocked that Draco Malfoy, the infamous player, had settled down with someone. It seemed that all the girls ow-ed and ahh-ed over my ring. I was getting sick of the jealous petty glares that the girls threw me. I just rolled my eyes, and went back to my homework. I was still a Ravenclaw, despite being engaged, and work came first.

However, Draco each day had grown more and more tired and almost depressed. When I was studying for OWLS, he was working on something, which kept him up late at nights. I was really nervous, and I tried to approach him about it, but he just assured me that it was nothing. And it wasn't logical, but I trusted him for now. Him cheating wasn't logical, but I don't know what he was doing. It scared me.

Whenever I saw Harry, we passed eachother, sharing knowing glances but never talking. Hermione and I wrote letters, which Ron would comment on, but I was essentially 'out' of the group. Fred and George were doing well as well.

Draco's POV

 As we headed back home for the wedding, Cass had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Lately, she had been staying out studying, my little Ravenclaw. I was really tired too, working on the cage almost everyday. I sighed and kissed Cass' forehead softly. I could tell she was worried about me, but I couldn't tell her. How could I tell her that I was to kill Dumbledore? She would hate me, absolutely despise me.

"are you excited to marry her?" Crabbe asked me, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"She's absolutely perfect. Of course I want to marry her" I said, as if he was stupid. He sulked, and Blaise looked at me.

"when are you going to tell her?" Blaise asked. He was the only one who knew about my task.

"soon" I replied, not wanting to really talk about it.

"you're going to have to tell her soon or else it's going to come time for you to actually do it and she won't be there to support you. You should tell her tonight. Maybe she can even help you with it" He said, wisely. I sighed but nodded, looking at the angel in my arms. 

She was beautiful, the most beautiful to ever grace this planet. Her blonde flowing hair that smelled like vanilla; her blue eyes which looked like the ocean with speckles of green in her orbs of blue; her luscious rosy lips which made me want to push her up against the wall each time they touched mine; her little cute nose; her amazingly defined abs which were as hard as a rock; her long arms which wrapped perfectly around my body; her amazing hands which made me moan each time she tugged my hair with them; her long legs which were extremely flexible and were so extremely long that all I wanted to do was run my hands up and down them; her hips which drove me crazy as she could move her hips so...amazingly that any man within a mile radius would be drawn to her. She was perfect, in every way shape and form.

"Cass, wake up darling, we're here" I said as the train slowed down to a stopping point, and we all got off the train. We saw our parents, and headed back with them to the Malfoy Mansion.

"Because we don't want you to see each other until tomorrow, we are allowing you two to have until 7 pm tonight to spend time together before the wedding tomorrow. " Father said, and I pulled Cass back to my room.

"Cass?" I asked nervously, once we had finally gotten into my bedroom. 

Cassandria's POV

We were both seated on the bed, and I could tell he was nervous as he was looking down and messing around with his hands.