(9) - Cruel World

Yes I am going to do a point of view of him - This will be the only chapter so far about him, so the rest of the chapters will be in the view point of midnight, unless told otherwise.

I hope you enjoy. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thorne's POV.

A whole week had passed since what I did to her but I could still hear the name she called me, over and over again - I can still feel the marks on my arm. I hated myself. I was wrong - Why did I have to live, cruel world. I was standing outside in the glumness of the day smoking some weed, it was the only thing that I could convince myself was real.

I rolled my left sleeve up and the scars still remain, I hated myself. I could still feel the pain that I got when my knife pieced my skin. I shouldn't be alive. I heard the doors open as I rolled my sleeve back down and there she was - Midnight.

"Hey babe" My voice seemed rusty with the lack of speaking that I have been doing lately.

"Hey - Mind if I join?"

"No. No" Like she had to ask - she would always smoke when I was around, it was her habit.

"Good, look at my hands" Her hands were shaking violently, It was time for her dosage of weed. She pulled out her lighter and nicked a pre-rolled from my small metal box. She smiled as she took her first puff. "God, I have been needing that all morning" I smiled at her, It 3 in the afternoon - I noticed her face was slightly bruised and still swollen. I felt terrible. Her head was doing much better though, she had her stitches changed a couple of days ago and she was back to normal which is good because I had several dates for the band that needed to be pre-booked and she had fucked them up. I can't believe I shouted at her for me hurting her. Why I lived, I don't know.

I looked at her, and her big blue eyes beamed at me.  "What’s up Thorne?" She was looking concerned, she was so wonderful.

"Nothing babe, you look beautiful today"

"Ha, Me - I just woke up... What is the time?" She looked at her phone "Oh snap! It’s like 3, oh well" I laughed at her - She was insane. Since I had given her the card and the rose, she had placed it on her bed dresser in a vase and the note taped on it. I know it’s because I wrote something sweet but it just meant that every day I am reminded of the pain that I caused her.

"We have a gig soon - Tomorrow. You can do it right?" I didn't want to shout at her again.

"Yerh Yerh - That’s fine. I'll go and get some food and stuff because we are running low!"

"Good girl" I kissed her head and went back inside - on the way up I got a phone call.

Hello

Thorne, Mate it’s me? - I hated when they thought they knew me.

Yes - Dan. How much you grown this week?

About a Tonne. It’s looking fresh because of the rain this week.

Good. Package it up and I'll meet you in the warehouse about an hour.

He wasn't my first grower, the guy before him thought that he could sell it to some other smoker - so I disposed of him and picked up Dan. He was loyal - like my pets should be. The last I had heard of him was when he had bailed me out when I was meant to spend a day in jail - because that night he had sold the weed that i gave back because police were on to us. Opening our front door, I saw Storm.

"What’s up mate?" I asked - He looked glum.

"I just lost a bet to you hitting Midnight again" He was smiling. D*ck. W*nker. That Pr*ck. I felt more anger arise in my body; I felt my shoulders tense, He seemed to notice my anger. "I'm sorry Thorne, I-I-I I should of said nothing" He tried to run away. No one runs away from me! I lifted my fists and punched him in the stomach with an unbelievable force of rage and hate. I continued until he was on the ground choking.  I laughed deeply. Little S*it.  

"Don't you ever talk down on her again, like that" I kicked him in the stomach and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and noticed that midnight was right, there was barely anything, there was butter and bread. Toast. Yum. When eating my toast, Charlie walked in. "You are looking underweight again" I sighed, ever since I meet him, he had this problem with his weight, meaning that his skin was tight around his bones, and if he was our drums, when we needed his mass to be higher. We tried to use the mass building formula but it was just wasted.

"I know Thorne - Its hard man, I mean I try... I'll be going to the shops later to top up on food" He was hanging around the edges of the worktops.

"No need, Midnight is. Unless you go with her?"

"No man, last time I went shopping with her, she beat me with raw meat because I said I hated Chicken - She can do it herself" I laughed at him as he frowned in the memory of the pain.

"She is a funny little thing" I was still laughing.. and then I finally stopped.

"She runs with the big boy’s Thorne. Of course she will try and protect herself!" He was laughing and I joined in. It was a cruel world we live in.

"I heard about your bet" I spat the word 'bet'. It made me mad.

"Don't get mad at me - It was all Storm. I know you too well" He poked my arm.

"Hmm" I was no longer smiling "Why do we have him with us then?" Storm walked him, holding his stomach - Good.

"Because you know that I am the best god Damm bass player that you will ever find!" He was defending himself, and he better defend himself, so I can resist the feeling of killing him.

"Midnight is better!"

"Yes, but she is stronger at electric"

"Hmmm" He was right, she was better at Storm with the bass but she was even stronger with the electric, there is no unregistered band that could possibly have a good enough electric as her - It made me smile, because she was mine and she was the best of the best of players. That’s when she walked in, Even if she was wearing all black, she still looked so good.

"Hey guys - Anyone wanna play guitar hero before I go shopping?" She was in a giggly mood.

I frowned "I can't - I have business" I kissed her head and nodded at Storm and Charlie and walked out... The last thing I heard was...

"But Midnight you will win!" They both moaned.

"Chickens" She said in her childish voice.

"Fine you’re on!" They both almost screamed.

Bless. Once I was in a cab I gave him a call...

....Ring Ring....

Dan?

Yes Thorne

I am on my way, you ready?

Yes Yes... Just waiting for you now

Good... Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what you think of his point of view?

Comment, Vote and Fan. (:

Thanks everyone.