(1) - Phone call

BOLD and italics = Messages (text messages)

Italics = Phone converstaions.

They are both italics because it is to do with phones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitch black, with the faded light emerging from the little gap in the middle. Eh, It was morning. I moaned. I swung out of the single bed and found my trousers. Black, slightly faded, I put them on. They were super skinny, which were a little too tight for me, Pulling them up I noticed a lump in the back of my trousers. Once they were on I pulled this item out. Oh shit, my phone. I unlocked it. Ten messages and 20 missed calls, Shit. I read the first couple of messages to get a drift of what was going on.

'Where are you? AGAIN!"

"Hello sweetheart how it going? missing your family?"

"MIDNIGHT!"

"Midnight, sweetheart, everyone is pissed you call me, straight as, I mean it, where the fuck did you go last night. HUH?"

I sighed they were all the same. I replied to my mother first. "Heya mum, no I haven't I’ll be round to see you on Christmas; Can Thorne come?" . God she was so needy.

I decided that I would have to call Thorne. I pressed dial. Ring Ring Ring

Midnight. I want you to explain where the fuck did you go last night.

Thorne babe, just chill I went to see my mother, I stayed in a little motel, what’s the time?

Your mum, huh? You hate the bitch, even when your high, don't lie and it’s like 4 in the afternoon.

Fuck that late? and yerh I did. I got a text from her, I must of ran over here or something because I’m in St Mary's Island.

DUDE, Your there!

Yes I know.

That a little bit far from London. What the Fuck. Charlie is gonna kill you. You took all the weed.. You better have it.

Ah Shit, I started to look around. I pulled up the cover, in the cover. THE PILLOW CASE. Of course

Midnight!?

Sorry Sorry Yerh I have, I hid it in the pillow case, chill man, I got the lot. -Mental sigh-

So when you coming up for band practice. How much money you go on you?

Checking in the place bleach wooden draw next to me I had everything in there. Phew.

Erma i got like 100 in notes and I have my card.

Okay don't use your card.

Why?

We might have been checked because Storm thought that he could get a police officer to fight him.

OH What the fuck? Where are you then?

I'm fine, I need you to check if your clean, get up to our flat, give weed to Charlie and bail out Storm.

Really?

YES you, just because you fucked off to your mums.

Yerh I’ll be home in like an hour.

Good girl. bye.

The phone went dead. This room was shit. I opened the curtains. Ah man, I was in a place called Worthing. Ah FUCK.. I didn't even look at the room. I opened the door, grabbing my phone, weed, cash and the door key and ran downstairs.

"Morning can I help you" The cheery women at the desk made me want to vomit. Too happy.

"Yerh, I want to give back the keys?" I handed them over. she smiled.

"Lets see, hmm it says here you booked it for two weeks, you going have to pay for that unfornately" I glared at her. Really. I should be getting on a train.

"Sorry but I do not have the cash, I stayed for one night yerh? well can I pay for one night?!" I kind of screamed. At the bloody Premier Inn, charging me a lot of money I could tell. I didn't have the time to do this, and I was on a bloody budget.

"That will be 81 pounds please" I glared right into her eyes.

"What? I can't afford that!" I was jumping up and down in a pissed off trance.

"Okay, I will say that you originally wanted the cheapest deal" She was typing quick and she rarely looked up "Okay that will be 23 pounds" I handed over the money and received the change.

"Thanks sorry. bye" I rushed out. I was in the middle of the town centre. Great, my phone was vibrating. I picked up.

Hello?

Midnight?

Yerh what Storm

Hey babe, anyway you can bail me out with your card.

I was gonna....

then destroy it?

No storm, I’m going to use some else’s card .

Who’s?

I don't bloody know. Oh wait someone called; Taylor strange ass first name...

Oh fucking sucks, you have until like 6 to get me out and you better hurry! I don't wanna be stuck here till tomorrow. I'm with a bunch of fucking rapists.

Ha unlucky. Serves you right. Dick

Yerh just fucking get here in time, or Thorne will do you in and you know it.

The phone cut off,  Great. I knew this town anyway, been here loads of time when I was a kid. My phone vibrated again, but just once, a text from mum. Joy! It read "Of course not sweetheart, he does drugs and I don't want him near your brothers and sisters they are only 5, Please maybe when they have gone to James house on boxing day. I'll have to think about it, but I think you know the answer anyway". Bitch, I was bloody on drugs and she doesn't seem to care. I then noticed the time on my phone 4.20pm, I realized I had less than two hours and pegged it too get to the train station.

When I reached the desk no-else was around. "Hello how can I help you?" The fat old man behind the desk was one that was to be expected, I mean you could just tell. He was bold and looked like he smoked. Fag. He probably live with his mum.

"I need a ticket for the quickest train London as soon as" I spat at him. I had no time.

"Sure, that's twenty pounds" I handed a twenty over and started to get bored as I waited for my tickets to actually print. "Here you go Madame" was he trying to flirt yerh probably. "You need platform 2 and there is one leaving in about 3 minutes" SHIT. I literally grabbed the ticket off of him and ran over the graffiti bridge and down the two flight of stairs, and just as the doors were closing, I sandwich myself in.

....

Nicely done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think? 

Comments and love?