(11) - A sticky situation

Somehow escaping what I assumed was max's house I somehow escaped back into my black silk sheets and back into Thornes arms. Even though he was a light sleeper the amount of dealing that he probably did today tired him out. Lying in his arms wide awake I heard movement from the kitchen, assuming that it would be Charlie I got up without thinking about clothes, I mean what was the point he had seen my naked loads of time and so had a bunch of men. Which made me seem like a scank - I sighed. Walking it, I noticed it was Storm sitting on the over sized worktops that were black marble - the kicthen it self was light with a shitty cupboards and shit, but to be honest I hadn't even bothered to change it because never normally eat in. At the moment my life was boring i hadn't smoked one in ages and I was naked infront of Storm for once - well this was a change.

I was staring in the cubboard for some for buscuits when Storm spoke "Well well, aren't you a pretty sight"

"Hahha" in a scarasic laugh "Very funny - get back to eating your cold pizza" I turned back hoping that he didn't talk to me again, he seemed to have a problem with me and that I couldn't figure out. 

"Well if it wasn't for me Charlie would of died of hungry"

"Hahha, very funny. Well sorry SIR, I was sleeping I was tired"

 "Whatever - I can see why Thorne and Charlie both like you" He winked

"Thats none of your business"

"Well your the one naked infront of me" I heard Thorne walk  behind me and felt his warm hands and arms wrap around me covering my boobs. But to my surprise when I looked behind me it was Charlie - I didn't have a problem with Charlie touching me, I just wasn't used to it at the moment. 

He voice was broken when he spoke "Leave her alone, she amazing" 

I turned around in his arms and looked into his eyes, he was so unperfect. "Thanks babe" Within his mouth was on mine, forceful and strong smell of smoke as I felt inhaling it. I was a little hesitant to begin with, but as he arms wormed around my body making me fill with pleasure within in mintues. Our kisses become heavier and dense with passion. I pushed him out my kitchen without our lips spilting we moved our way into the one of the bedrooms - with my eyes closed I assumed it was Charlie's room as I landed softly on the covers until I heard a crack and Charlie was no longer kissing me. When I opened my eyes I saw that Thorne was standing over me and was shaking in anger. 

*

What the hell. 

"Thorne?" 

"WHORE!" He screamed at me. 

"Thorne...?" 

"Bitch get out of my house" 

"WHAT THE HELL THORNE. THIS IS MY FLAT"... How dare he. 

"I don't care, you whore. You weren't with Matthew"

I looked at him and confused...

"W-Whhhaatt?" I was confused. I was just kissing Charlie, quickly glancing at him he had manged to stand up and looked pissed and before Thorne spoke again Charlie was on him - Trying to attack him but Thorne was stronger and pushed him aside with one arm and kicked him in the stomach once he was up. I heard a grungning noise from the kick and silent coughing as he showed his silence and submission.

"You were with a guy called was Max" I sighed, looking at the bed my phone was there and one message was there from max. "Where you go princess?" What the hell.

"Yes... and?" I asked. What was his problem. 

"Fuck you bitch"... He was so angry - Prick. I was about to reach for my dressing gown when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. 

 *

I woke up feeling stiff and with a throbbing headache, opening my eyes, one of my eyes wouldnt open and that it was sore, it hurt so much. The other eye opened fine, slowly sitting up I was on my bedroom floor with a blanket over me. I grunted as Charlie walked in, he had a coffee in his hand. 

"Want some?" He offered and I nodded, I tried to stand up but i felt so dizzy that I fell back down, Cahrlie grabbed my hand and lifted me up, I was so dizzy, I sat on the side of the bed and tried to force the hot liquid down my throat, hoping that it would make me feel better. But it didnt.

"Wheres Thorne?" I asked

"He is out dealing" I nodded silently and tried to stand up again but I was too dizzy and fell into Charlies arms, he looked at me and frowned. "He punched you in the face even though you were unconcious" I sighed. 

"What do I expect, some creepy guy kidnaps me almost and I get beat up by my boyfriend for messing about with you"

"His getting worse everyday, his going to kill us one day, so we better not do anything incase we anger him" He was frowning, but his face was hard and serious. "You better not run off like a dog off its lead, start controlling yourself"

I nodded, "Did you fuck the guy?" Charlie asked. I shook my head.

"I keep passing out lately, I'm going to die soon I swear!" 

"Well eat more and dont let thorne give you a reason to knock you out" I sighed and nodded. 

I was able to stand on my feet, and I hugged him naked, and wormed my way into his dressing gown. I stood there quietly as I desperately needed the warmth of another person.  "Go to sleep midnight, you'll need it"

I nooded slowly, kinda of regretting the fact that I had to leave him, I tripped and wobbled my way back to my bed and with my one eye open I closed it, as it felt so heavy.