(4) - Devil's kiss.

Our kiss was intense and rough, that's how we liked it. I had forgotten about the burning card and decided that I would leave it. Thorne thought that he would pull away, I reached out to kiss him again, but he turned his head and moved his face towards my face to stop me. "CHARLIE. GET HERE NOW" I pulled away. Okay, maybe not now. So stupidly, like i was a mislead child. I swung round and continued to light the fucking card. Footsteps grow louder as if almost a bear had been let loose in our flat. But no. It was Charlie again. He just pissed me off sometimes. I sighed.

"Yerh's Thorne"

"I want you give all our stash to his guy here" I heard the rustling of paper being pulled out of some jeans.

"Yes Boss"

"Oh and Charlie, Don't rush back" I was a little confused. Why the hell does he not want to go with him...

BANG. The front door was shut and it was just me and Thorne. Hands were now around my waist and running along my thighs and then resting on my hips. I felt a presence near my ear. "You know your very naughty" The deepness and darkness of his voice was velvet to my ears, it make me shiver with pleasure.

"How is that so?" I asked. I let of the lighter and turned around, facing straight into his chest. I rubbed the outline of his six pack. My mind was screaming at the yummness of this all, It all turned me on.

"You know what" He stopped as he lifted me from my legs and had thrown me over his shoulder. I yelled like a puppy.

"THORNE! Put me down!" I tried to wiggle, but the bastard had a good grip of my ass and my legs. I giggled.

"Don't turn your back when I'm trying to have a little fun with you"

"You let go first!"

"Well I was getting rid of Charlie and I think you will enjoy what I'm about to do to with you" I felt an urge down below. Damm, I was really horny and by the feel of Thorne, he was too. I was gently thrown onto the bed, where I laid on my back. Thorne looked at me and nodded as if to say 'move those trousers' but i didn't think so. I raised an eyebrow and watched him as he stripped down into his boxers. "Your turn now"

"No" I smiled.

"Fine, suit yourself" He walked to the little black dresser that contain mine and his things and he pulled out two handcuffs. I giggled again, when it came to sex I was a very naughty girl. Thorne had grabbed onto my left arm and i wiggled again. But he got me and handcuffed me to the bed.

When doing so he gave me a kiss on the cheek, working hes way down to my neck, where gentle bites were applied to my skin, making me melt, looking in my eyes. Kissing my lips, was amazing, the sweetness of his lips and the thickness was not too bad, the tongue that swirlled within my mouth was big, but thin. I let a moan out with pleasure, Thorne joining me with the moaning, as he laid on top of me, pushing hes dick against my vagina as if we having sex, he grabbed on of my nipples and started to twirl it within his two fingers, it send a sensation down my body, I jolted. He moved his head down to my nipple where he played with it in his mouth. No girl could deny this type of pleasure, God knows why people get nipple piecings. He stopped and i flipped forward for me to reach him again, he smiled and looked at my wrist. Fine. I willingly allowed him to have my other arm. These handcuffs were the sex ones so if I did get uncomfortable i could get out, but as experienced before there was a high chance that I wouldn't be allowed out and where he would go into Charlie's room get some really handcuffs with a key. I looked at Thorne as he un-hooked my button jeans and almost ripped then off. "No thong?" He looked up. "Good girl" I smiled back.

 To be honest I had no idea why I didn't have some sort of pants on. I mean I swear I had some on the other day... Oh well, My mind was shoot to other thoughts, as he rubbed one over my clit, I moaned out of pleasure, rubbing harder and harder, my hips were in rhythm with his rubbing. I wanted him so bad, my moans were so louder, in anticipating for something a lot nicer than just a hand and finger. I then couldn't take it anymore, I struggled out the handcuffs, but I was out. My hands were directed to his hair, where i tangled my fingers through it, forcing his head closer, as I widened my legs. He laughed. "I don't think so" I moaned, looking at him with a pleading look. "Fine" I smiled. He placed his head in position as he worked around the outside and then his tongue was working my insides, like a snake, slithering around, his hands were on the outside of my thighs, rubbing hard. Slight moans escaped into my vagina. I moaned louder. I decided to beg.

"Please" I grabbed his hair, he looked up as he was now using his fingers, moving them in many directions. It was an overload of pleasure. "moree..." He now raised an eyebrow, I felt my back to start to arch, I was close. "Please. 69?" He lifted his head up and nodded. I stood up as he lay on the bedroom floor. I placed myself in position and we both started to moan. Some might say the feeling of sucking a guy off was not that nice, but then being me i enjoyed it, the roughness of it and yet so smooth. I used one had to play with his balls. In which Thorne arched his back and kicked his legs. They were full, he was about to come. He must of realised that I knew because he decided that he would play with my clit at the same time, causing my to spasm in pleasure, I had reached an orgasm. I rolled off him and waited in a pleasure state buthe was ontop of me. He's 9 inches, filled me up. Good I was moaning and so was he. I bite his neck and stratched down his back making sure i left a red mark, where he was biting my neck so hard. I just couldn't stop moaning.

"You like that huh? Not as much as doggie style!"  He flipped me over in a second and I was doggie position. He was thrusting so hard, he balls were bouncing off my skin, He had one had on my waist controlling the rhythm where the other had was on my clit. Our moaning was like music, almost screaming in pleasure. Thornes moaning got deeper and my body started to spasm. I was going to orgam again and so was he. As i reached my climax he did too, toes curled and head up, comming together was the best and well planned, I ranked my body away from his and laid still on my back against the cream carpet. The moaning had stopped from both of our lips, Thorne's body was crawling towards me as then he wispered in my ear "You have a devils kiss" I sighed and smiled.

"Why?"

"Because the devil can seduce anyone, and you can seduce me like that" He clicked his fingers.

I stood up and looked for my rob,taking off my top in the process. It was a small black one with my name on it. Midnight. I always like that name. Thorne seemed to be in his rope quicker than me, I walked up to him and kissed his neck. "I'll see you tomorrow, I'm shattered!"

"I can tell. Night baby" He kissed my Forehead and took my rope off and threw it on the floor in a ball of mess and jumped into bed.