(10) - Princess?

Okay so this if from Midnights point of view again..

 I hope you are enjoying so far because hopfully it will get better. Plus I want to say thankyou to everyone that reads this.. :3! Means alot guys.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After beating some ass at a battle out game of Guitar Hero - meant it proves that I am still the best at skills. Even though the game was actually like nothing in real life, the consept was easy to understand and the skills for this was pretty basic - I guess it gave those fat lonely gamers a chance to have a skill in something other than eating. So after saying my goodbye to charlie and Storm and walking out the door - I got a cab and was on my way to the new cafe that was a few miles from where I live - It was only a Mr. Bean Coffee House, but it was good enough for me.  

I sighed and looked down, All I saw was the blackness of my clothes - A black vest top that was from primark and jeans from there too and converses. Seeing Max again would be a surprise to him I can hardly see him as the Rock and Roll type - but last time he saw me I was barely wearing makeup and wearing some anglic dress. Fun. Great. What if he didn't like me? What if he gets angry and goes for an attack? The same old worries that I had almost everyday.  

Sitting in the cab I recieved a Text;  

"Hey Mid, already there, meet you in a few? xxxx" 

Before I text back I looked at the number of kisses at the end of the text and started to worry - Sure when I meet the guy he was in a holding cell could that mean that he was possive with love. Four Kisses. What could it mean... Not even Thorne would give me FOUR kisses. I shock my head and realised that it was a pathetic thing to worry about.. Maybe he just rolled like that. I fiddled with my phone until I was ready to even thing of the amount of kisses that I was meant to put - none could offend him. Maybe just two... I think two was friendship - Pathetic I was wondering why the hell I was restoring to secoundary school bountries of love. I mean I am more than a grown girl and I had loved Thorne for years that I could even image to count.... I sighed - two will do.  

"Yerh Yerh - Max, Chill. :) xx" 

Looking out the window on the way there. Rain. Again. Just started - Yay. The droplets of the colourless boring old water that was running down the window, It ran slow and steady - maybe with Max I could have a realationship that will not be so much so in the fast life.. But then was my life in the fast life? I sighed, creating a burring vision in the window.I shock my head, I really thought too much and well I was a little bit stupid. I sighed and looked at the front window to notice that I was already at my destation a local coffee house, I noticed that Max was already waiting outside already waiting with a massive black umbrella. I was struck with the fact that he looked like a rich man - The last time I saw him he was rough and dirty, like a dirty criminal - I suddenly felt a desire to making love with him, strangely this urge, until I looked at him again and noticed for the second time that he looked like a posh asshole. I sighed. I looked down at my clothes - Oh well. I smiled as he opened the door and covered me from the rain and paid for my taxi. Standing outside in the rain was akaward at first, I mean I didn't even like the rain and he was dressed as a posh person, for someone that works with horses, I would think that they were smelly, with curly thick hair and a hippy beard. But Max. He was groomed. The thick back coat that covered him looked thick and warm. I didn't even have a jacket on. As I thought about it and rubbing my hands along my arms i noticed that I had Goosebumps from the cold. As I started to shiver, Me and Max started to walk to the coffee shop, he slid his coat off with ease and attemped to put it around my shoulders, but it kept slipping off, it was too heavy and I was too small as I started to laugh he whizzed past me and wrapped his arms around me. WOW, Akaward.