It's Kind of a Funny Story.. Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jess’ PoV:

“Party? Tonight? Hell yeah!!” Allie wailed through the phone, making me wince. I giggled at her as I walked to the school doors.

“Alright, I’m at the doors, talk to you later.” I said, and hung up quickly, and yanked the door wide open. Cool air rushed to greet my face as I sauntered through the rotunda. I made it half way through when Allie jumped on my back, and clung to me for dear life.

“Ahh! We goings to a parties! I is so excited!” She said, squeezing me to death.

“Allie..Can’t…Breathe!!” I whispered, and fell on the floor, making Allie tumble to the ground with me. She laughed as she stood up, placing her hand on my face and pushing herself up. I frowned, and got up. “Lovely. I love having you push yourself off the ground using my FACE.” I said, grimacing. That only made her laugh harder.

“Oohh Jess. I love you.” She said, smiling sweetly. Rolling my eyes, I turned to walk down the hallway. I hit something tall and hard, and then warmth was spreading down my chest. I gasped, and took a step back. What just spilt down my shirt?!

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I didn’t mean too, I was looking at my-..Oh..” Dmitri began, erupting into laughter. My mouth hung open wide as he stood there, laughing at me. Another gasp came from behind me, and I knew Allie wasn’t gasping at the coffee spilt all down my shirt.

“You.. This is.. You’re Jess’.. How are you…- What the hell?!” Allie stammered, placing a dainty hand on her flushed cheek. Students passing by gawked at the scene they were witnessing, almost stopping.

“You spilt coffee all over me! D..-Mr. Roser! How am I gonna get it off?!” I exclaimed, changing the subject. Pursing his lips, he wiped at the coffee stain, and then smiled.

“Sorry ma’am.. That’s the best I can do.” He said, and patted my head. I grimaced, which only made him laugh. “Well, that’s not a pretty face..” He said, and walked around me. Students around laughed, and continued down the hallway. My face began to heat up.

“Jerk!” I said, pointing an accusing finger in Dmitri’s direction. All I heard was a deep chuckle as he continued to walk away. “Agh! My shirt! What am I gonna do now?!” I hissed.

“What you’re GONNA do is explain why Mr. Roser, your hot ex, is working at our school!” Allie exploded, pulling me down the hallway to our first class. Oh lord, this is gonna be a looong day..

*****

“Hey hun.” A familiar voice said from behind me, and two long arms shot around me and pulled me into something warm and hard. I smiled instantaneously, feeling a million times better.

“Hey.” I replied simply, turning to face him. He smiled at me, and kissed my lips. His warm and soft lips felt comforting against mine, and I wanted more. I held his face, making the kiss longer. He smiled against my lips, and snaked a hand to my neck, and ran his tongue across my lower lip. I opened my mouth, granting him access. He dominated, and it felt good. Really good. Something cool was pressed against my back, and I jumped. Immediately, we let go of each other.

“Bye Jess, see you after class.” Drew said, smiling and kissing my forehead, before leaving to go to his class. A sigh escaped my lips.

“Forgetting that I pressed this piece of ice to your back?” Dmitri asked, making me jump once again. I whirled around, and he was laughing again.

“Thanks so much for that! I was kissing my boyfriend.” I said, and began walking to the black box. Something caught my wrist, pulling me backwards.

“Sorry Jess, I had to..” He said, and I turned around. Before I could respond, he slipped the piece of ice into my bra, making me yelp and jump.

“Dmitri!” I wailed, pulling at my shirt, trying to get it out. He patted my chest before walking around me. I gasped, and it fell out. “Ugh!”

“Excuse me?” he said, turning to me with an amused expression.

“I said ugh! You’re a jerk!” I whined, slapping his shoulder and walking to the black box.

“Detention, Miss. Harley.” Dmitri said coldly. The warning bell rang and a shudder ripped down my spine. His breath was right on my neck, and it made me want to do the most illegal things to him. Like murder, and sex. NO! Stop thinking that! He’s my teacher, for Christ’s SAKE!

“I..-why?” I asked, clenching my fists. The ache in my body was driving me insane, and I was on the verge of succumbing to my desires. His breath was warm, and it felt like it licked my skin. I think I’m going crazy.

“Because, Miss. Harley. You called me a jerk.” The bell rang, and the hallway was completely deserted. No one would see anything.

“I only..”

Dmitri’s PoV:

“I only..” She began, her voice weak. I smiled, knowing she was feeling what I was feeling. No one was in the hallway, and I wouldn’t mind skipping with her.

“Only..what?” I asked, leaning closer to her. Her breath quickened, and I chuckled.

“Are you doing this on purpose?” She asked, as she turned around to face me. Only chance I have, right? I won’t let that kid win her heart, it belongs to me.

**********************************************************************************************************

I know, not much.. but I'm working on it, I promise.