It's Kind of a Funny Story.. Chapter 2

Andrew Brett ------------> :)

***************************

Chapter 2

My head snapped up to loud banging at the door. My cheeks flamed as I removed Drew's hand from my chest. I ran to the door, unlocking it and swinging it open. A man that was tall and buff was standing there, his head hanging low and his eyes dark. His black hair was long and unruly, straight but messy. It was cute. He looked up slowly, biting his bottom lip. I exhaled sharply, as his eyes made contact with mine. The rim of his eye color was hazel, and as it moved to the middle, it turned into a bright blue. He smiled slightly and fixed his hair. His skin tone was tan, but not too tan. He had a plain grey t-shirt on, and jeans, with tennis shoes. He cleared his throat, making me look back up to him.

"Are you..-" He started to ask, as he lifted a piece of paper and read the name on it, "Andrea?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I smiled, laughing slightly. He was kinda cute. He scratched the back of his head, focusing on the paper.

"No, I'm Jessica, Jessica Harley." I said, smiling continuously. I heard stirring in the back and my heart beat picked up.

"Jess, who's at the door?" Drew said, his voice breaking slightly. I shook my head as I turned to answer.

"Someone who is looking for someone. You're hungover, take medicine and go to sleep." I said, and turned back to the mysterious man at the door. He smiled sheepishly, and shoved both his hands into his pockets. Shy guys are the cutest. He cleared his throat and looked to the right, his lips pouting slightly. I wonder why he's looking for Andrea.. "Why are you looking for Andrea?" I asked, leaning my head to the side. He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something whenever a car rolled by and honked.

"Duudee!! We found that girl's house, so let's go!" A blonde headed guy yelled, sticking his head out of the window. I bit my bottom lip and  began to back away from the door, closing it. The guy stopped the door and peaked his head through, smiling slightly.

"Thanks. See ya later, Jessica." He said, winking. My breath caught in my throat and I blushed. He's so cute! I loved the way his lips curled slightly up, making his eyes crease just the slightest bit. I smiled at him and nodded. He began to walk down the driveway when I quickly stepped out.

"What's your name?" I asked, my heart making it's way to my throat. As he stopped and turned towards me, I dropped my gaze, feeling shy.

"Dmirti." He said, and walked the rest of the way to the car.

Well, that was weird.

******************************************

"BUT JESSS!!!" Drew complained as I scored another point on the Wii Tennis game. I laughed at his puppy dog face, and pinched his cheek.

"But Dreeeww!!" I complained, mocking him. He huffed a loud breath and licked my hand. I squealed loudly, yanking my hand back. He chuckled, and grabbed my arm again, pulling me to him. I laughed and squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp. He picked me up and gently laid me on the couch, tickling me. I screamed and laughed as my stomach began to hurt. "Drew, Drew, stop, stop!" I begged, laughing harder. He laughed and got up, wiping spit from his mouth.

"How did I manage to drool..?" He asked, staring at the glob of drool on his hand and laughing. I slid from the couch and grabbed some napkins from the kitchen, and went back to the couch. Laughing this much should be a crime. I handed him the napkins and sat beside him.

"Damn, you sure know how to produce saliva." I said, laughing. He looked at me, scowling. I laughed again, and stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled lightly, kicking my leg. I gasped, and smacked his arm. He raised his eyebrows and grabbed my hand, yanking me towards him. He squeezed me against his chest, almost killing me. My heart beat picked up, and my stomach released butterflies, making my body tingle.