It's Kind of a Funny Story.. Chapter 3

Dmitri Roser. ------------------> :)

***************************************

Chapter 3

I wrapped my hand around the cold knob to my front door, and opened it. As the warm air rushed into my house, I looked up to see who had knocked. I froze whenever I saw the familiar blue eyes and black hair, my heart beat increasing. What was he doing here? It's been over a week since I last saw him, and it's honestly not like we're close friends..or even friends. So why was he here?

"Hey." Dmirti said, his voice alluring and deep. His hand was resting on the door frame, and he seemed to be eager for something. I took a small look down, to see what he was wearing. He had a simple black button down shirt that had sleves to mid arm. It hugged his abdomen perfectly. Faded jeans reached over the top of simple white tennis shoes. He looked great. As I pulled my eyes back to his face, the wind slowly picked up, making his cologne swirl around my nostrils. It tickled my nose, and intoxicated me. I snapped myself out of my mental state and my cheeks began to burn.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, leaning my head against the door for support. If he always smells this good, I may have to steal his shirt. He smiled, his white teeth showing through his lips. My heart pumped blood faster, and little sparks of excitement coursed through my veins. Physical attraction much?

"Oh, I just wanted to stop by, and say hello. Maybe get a pretty girl's number and ask her out.." He trailed off, a cocky grin forming on his lips. I laughed, and smiled at him. He can't be bad, can he?

"Oh? I'm assuming you're looking for Andrea, then?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shifted his weight and scratched the back of his head, discomfort written all over his face. Adorable.

"Nah, I'm looking for a Jessica, Jessica Harley." He said, winking. I giggled, and opened the door wider, granting him access into my home. He stepped in, and walked into my living room, sitting on the couch. I closed the door and attempted to fix my hair, flinging my head back and forth, yanking my fingers through it. I walked into the living room, and sat on the other side of the couch, facing him.

"So, what can I do ya for?" I asked, crossing my legs on the couch. He smiled and scratched his forehead, and jerked his head slightly, getting the hair from his eyes. I bit my lip and dropped my gaze to my hands in my lap. How can one guy be so good looking? His hair looks so soft! I just want to touch it. And his skin, it looks like it's as soft as a baby's bottom! As gross as it sounds, it's soft.

"Well, I honestly wanted your number." He said, rubbing his chin. I snapped my head back up to his eyes, yanking me from my internal banter.

"Oh, alright." I said, shrugging slightly. He pulled his phone from his pocket, and laid it in my hand. As I held the smooth surface of his warm iPhone, I quickly punched my number in, and gave it back to him. He called my phone, and it rang once, before being cut off. I smiled sheepishly, and raised my hand to excuse myself. As I walked into my room, I began to frantically look for my missing phone.

How could I have lost it?! I had it last night! Didn't I?! I had to have had it, or else Drew couldn't call and ask to go to a movie! What movie did we see? Ugh! Was I seriously that focused on him?! Drew.. I wonder what he's doing..

As I finally found my phone, I walked back into the living room, saving his number on it. He smiled, and stood up. I looked at him, and smiled back. I could get used to his smile. It's like a star, undying brightness.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" He asked, his blue eyes shimmering. My heart sighed, and I bit my lip. He's no Drew.. What am I saying? I can't compare anyone to Drew, we never dated! Just, I just need to get away from Drew for a while. Definitely need a break from his addicting personality. I giggled, and nodded my head yes.