Chapter 9

Heyyy guys well here’s chapter 9 I hope you enjoy reading it and tell me what you think by commenting and don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.

PICTURE ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>>>>>

**********************************************************

Recap:

Once we got school after singing to the radio on the way I made my way over to my friends. “Hey guys” I said once I reached them.

“Hey someone looks beautiful” Max said sending me a wink but got a slap from Amber I raised my eyebrow at her  but in return she just blushed I gave her a smirk and wiggled my eyebrows at her but she just rolled her eyes at me but gave me a smile.

I was about to question he but the bell rang saving her from the questions I was about to ask. I hear her sigh in relief but I gave her a look that said that this was not over yet and headed to class.

----------

This was the last period for the day then I can go home. Finally the bell rang saving me from this boring history class all my teacher does is talk and talk and never shuts up, I can’t believe my friend has a crush on him.

Shooting out of class I made my way to my locker, I grabbed all the books I needed for doing my homework and shoved everything else in there and locked my locker. Trying to make my way out of school halls was torture it was just so crowded.

Once I reached the air outside I sighed in relief I walked towards my car and drove home in silence.

Mum wasn’t home so I guess she went out to get some groceries and dad was at work. I made my way upstairs. I dropped my bag to re ground and sat at the end of the bed. Hearing my phone beep from beside me I picked it up at read the message “hey girl, meet me outside were going out for a run I will be there in an hour xxx Amber.”

I texted her back “ok J xxx Sam” and went to my bathroom to have a shower.                                                                                                              

                                                                        **********   

“Let’s go I haven’t run in ages” Amber stated beside me.

But something was telling me something is going to go wrong suddenly I felt scared but I didn’t tell Amber because she really wanted to go for a run and we needed girl time to. I kept my mouth shut and aware of my surroundings as Amber kept talking.

Suddenly I remembered when I was with Alex how I heard the movement in between the bushes, the smell of rogues.

We kept walking until we reached the park and stripped down behind a tree and transformed into our wolves.

We started to run the same path we usually do but Amber insisted we go left instead of right because she was curious and haven’t been to that part of the forest. I agreed as long as we don’t get lost which she promised we wouldn’t because we are not going to deep into the forest just around it.

But Amber being the crazy person she is started to sprint into the forest deeper and I sprinted behind her telling her to stop or otherwise we will get lost but we she was too stubborn she kept running until she was tired and couldn’t run no more.

Were lost WERE LOST  omg I’m gonna die there’s no way  I or he would know the way back we were running for about 4 hours and the sky us starting to become darker. I wish Alex was here; I mentally slapped myself and tried to concentrate.

“I think were lost” Amber whispered through the mind link.

“You think” I asked my voice full with sarcasm. I know I’m not making her feel better and I am being kind of rude but in this situation i feel scared and concentrated on how we are going to make it out of here what if there is rogue’s we will be so dead.

I didn’t want to blame her on why were lost because she is my best friend and we both came here together. I saw the tears falling from her big eyes that are shining in the dark.

I sighed and said “it’s ok well find a way” I said trying to make her feel better.

“It’s my entire fault that we are lost” she said her voice shaky.

“it’s not your fault ok, look it doesn’t really matter know all we have to do is try to focus and figure out a way to get out of here” I said trying to think what way to walk back.

I’m pretty sure parents are going crazy and are worried that I am not home yet. I am pretty sure the Alex is informed that we are missing considering he is an alpha.

“Let’s walk back from where we came from maybe we will be able to get back” I said to Amber as she looked at me.

“Ok. I am sorry Sam.” She mumbled.

“Girl stop apologizing lets just hope we make it out of here” I said with enthusiasm trying to lighten up the mood.

She smiled and I laughed then started to walk back hoping we are going the right way.

                                                                        **********   

After walking for a couple of hours the dark night made it harder to see in front of us and were we are walking. I could only make out the trees and branches.

Then I saw Amber Stop walking I turned around to question her. But I saw her head up and sniff the air what is she doing. I did the same then it hit the smell of rouges the same ones I smelt when I was with Alex. I saw the panic look on Ambers face just as I heard a growl behind us I looked around to see the rogues baring their sharp teeth at us and their yellow eyes followed our every move.

_________________

Sorry for the late update I have been really busy studying for exams and school. But thanks to all my fans and I promise to upload faster J

Well Here’s chapter 9 tell me what you think J and DON’T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.           Sorry for the cliff hanger. Thanks and I love you all <3 <3