chapter 4

Heyyy guys well here’s chapter 4 hope you enjoy reading it and tell me what you think my commenting and don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.

PICTURE OF ALEX ON THE SIDE >>>>>>>>>>>>

**********************************************************

Recap:

‘STOP IT we haven’t even met him okay so stay calm’ I yelled at my wolf telling her to relax and calm down. Oh god I wonder what my wolf would do when I speak to him.

Then I felt his presence behind me as his warm breath tickled my neck “hello little mate” he said and I stood frozen in place.

----------

I tried to control my rapid heartbeat, I’m sure he can hear it since he has more power because he’s the Alpha of the pack. I turned around keeping my gaze locked onto the ground. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat and licked my lips because they were becoming dry. What is wrong with me, seriously I don’t even know how he looks like. I felt sparks shoot throughout my body as he put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

When meeting other people the first thing I do is look at their eyebrows. So I here I am standing like an idiot and staring at my mates eyebrows. They were a perfect arc shape, and then my gaze fell to his eyes and where he was looking at me strangely probably thinking why I keep stare at his eyebrows.

“Like what you see” he whispered in my ear.  I blushed and rolled my eyes at him seriously he did not just say that. That was just so cliché.

“Why hello mate care to introduce yourself” I said while a smirk formed on my face when he coughed when I said the word mate.

“Well I’m Alex carter and I’m a surfer and I’m here to win and I’m the Alpha of the Dark moon pack” he said while bowing and flashing his bright white teeth at me with his dazzling smile. “Care to introduce yourself?” he asked politely.

I looked into his eyes they were a crystal icy blue colour they were gorgeous his hair was a brown colour that fell to his eyes. I cleared my thought “I’m Samantha Welsh and I’m a surfer and the alphas daughter and I’m part of the full moon pack.

“Well it nice to meet you, I will see you later on during the party” He said while giving me a wink and walking off towards what I guess is his friends.

I stood there dumbstruck and taking in what just happen. I FOUND MY MATE OMG I ACTUALLY FOUND MY MATE wow I thought.

“SAM!!!” Amber yelled while waving her hand in front of my face.

“Yeah what’s up” I said while clearing my thoughts.

“OMG!!! you were gonna give me a heart attack I was calling and screaming at you to answer for like 15 minutes” she said while throwing her hands everywhere earning a few strange stares from the other pack members.

“Sorry I was just thinking” I answered to her. “Where’s Max and Daniel?” I asked.

“Oh they went with a group of girls from the dark moon pack to get drinks and dance” she replied while looking around. “So did you meet Mr. Alpha?” she asked.

“yes I did” I replied and a smile formed on my lips even though I tried to hide it, but it would work soon my smile turned into a grin when Amber started to wiggle her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at her silliness and dragged her towards the pack house.

“LETS GO PARTY” I yelled. When we entered the pack house it was packed with people dancing and drinking.

Me and Amber grabbed a drink and both had a few shots and then we both got up and made our way to the dance floor and started to dance to ‘get outta your mind’ by LMFAO we danced to a point where my feet started to ache. I turned around to see Amber Dancing with someone from the Dark moon pack. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and I knew straight away who it was from the sparks.

“Damn girl you can dance” he whispered into my ear. After about an hour I was getting to tired and my feet were aching so much that I couldn’t stand anymore.

“Can you take me home please?” I asked Alex as he looked at me with a worried face.

“Sure, you okay?” he asked concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine just tired that’s all and my feet are hurting from these heels” I answered smiling.

We made our way out to Alex’s car wow this is a beauty. When we got home I didn’t get through the door when I collapsed but before I hit the ground two strong arms lifted me up and carried me to my room bridal style.

I relaxed and fell into a dreamless and peaceful sleep.