chapter 1

hey guys this is the first chapter i promise they will  get longer this is my first story so tell me what you think and dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN. HOPE YOU ENJOYY READING :D

- samantha on the side >>>>>>>>

******************************

The cheering and people screaming my name motivated me to paddle faster, as I caught my wave and stood on my board, I could hear the cheering getting louder. I could hear my heart beating really fast but soon the noise of my heartbeat was taken over by the massive wave crushing down as I surfed the wave.

It is a great feeling to be in the middle of the ocean listening to the waves and chilling out on my board. I made my way out of the beach but was soon attacked by bestest friends Daniel, Amber and Max they hugged me so tight that there was literally no oxygen being able to make its way to my lungs. “Guys I can’t breathe” I yelled hopping to get some air into my lungs.  

They pulled away and started to laugh “I have to admit that was a massive wave and you are just an amazing surfer can’t wait till the final end of year competitions start it going to be epic” Max said while opening his can of drink.

“I know right Sam this is so exciting” Amber said excitedly beside me. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic action by running around and screaming on about how the blue surf team is going to win. Yes I am a surfer and I am part of the blue surf team and will be competing at the end of year in the final end of year competitions.

                                                                  *********

 My name is Samantha but everyone calls me Sam I am a wolf and I am the alphas daughter of the full moon pack.  

I groaned in frustration as my alarm wouldn’t shut up. “Sam breakfast ready” my mum called from downstairs.

“I’m coming” I yelled as I lazily got out of bed. Making my way over to the bathroom with half my eyes closed I didn’t see my phone charger cord on the floor. My foot got caught in the cord and fell first face in my yesterday pizza. My nose scrunched up in disgust as the gooey substance fell from my face to the white fluffy carpet. Oh no my mum’s gonna kill me. In our family we have rules no eating or drinking in the bedrooms is one of them.

Hearing footsteps come up the stairs “Sam your going to be late to school” hearing my mum’s voice coming getting louder and her footsteps becoming closer I started to panic.

“I’m so dead” I muttered to myself as I tried to clean the disgusting mess that this delicious pizza has made.  

“I’m coming mum just a second, don’t open the door I’m getting dressed” I said trying to make an excuse. I know it was a lame one but I had no choice it was either that or death.

I sighed in relief as I heard her footsteps going down the stairs. “That was close” I muttered to myself. I got up and grabbed a cloth and made my way to the bathroom I wet the cloth a cleaned up the mess. After I was finished I grabbed a towel and jumped in nice shower.

After I finished I made my way to my closet to decide what to wear for school. I decided on short denim shorts and a black tank top. I blow dried my back length black hair and added some mascara and black eyeliner to make my blue eyes stand out. I looked in the mirror and once I was satisfied I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs.

“Morning “I said to my mum and my dad who was busy reading the newspaper.

“Morning honey” my mum said as she kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at her and grabbed a piece of toast and jam and a bottle of water. I grabbed my car keys and went to my midnight blue mazda 2.

I made my way to school one I got there I wiped my face with wipes because of my toast and jam sandwich, I shoved my water bottle in my bag and got out of my car. I walked towards my friends and once they saw me I gave each one a hug.

“Hey guys” I said.

“Hey, what took you so long to arrive to school?” Daniel asked as I pulled away from the death grip that I was in.  

“I got pizza all over my bedroom white carpet” I said and shrugged my shoulders. Then they all burst into laughter.

“That’s normal to happen” Amber said as she held her stomach and faked wipping tears from her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her silliness but couldn’t help but smile.

“want to go for a run after school then we are getting ready for a welcoming party at the pack house because the dark moon pack is coming for the end of year final competitions for surfing” Max said as he shoved a whole piece of peanut butter in his mouth.

"sure why not" i answered htinking on how calming it is to be in wolf form and running. Its just so relaxing. 

Amber came up to me and whispered “I heard that the alpha is so hot” she said excitedly while jumping up and down while clapping her hands together.  

“Really well we will have to wait and see how hot Mr alpha is ” I said as I wiggled my eyebrows and started skipping towards the school gates, i made my way to my locker and opened it to take out my books. First of i have chemistry, seriously who would want to have chemistry first thing in the morning. i strated to make my way to class after i grabbed all my books and closed my locker. this is going to be torure and so boring considering none of my friends are in my chemistry class at least Daniel is in my next class biology. looks like today’s going to be a long day.