chapter 7

Heyyy guys well here’s chapter 7 I hope you enjoy reading it and tell me what you think by commenting and don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.

PICTURE ON THE SIDE SAMANTHAS’S BIKINI >>>>>>>>>>>>

**********************************************************

Recap:

Looks like Mr. Alpha want to play a game. I started to run and I could hear his paws coming closer and I knew he would eventually catch up to me because of his Alpha skills.

He jumped on top of me gently and grinned. I gave him a playful growl but laughed when he nuzzled my neck. Why did I have to be ticklish?

We then sat there cuddled up in silence. After that we decided to start walking again but I saw Alex tense. Oh no this is not good. Then I heard a twig crack and a vicious growl from behind us.  

----------

We turned around my heart beating so fast in chest, I didn’t even get a chance to scream when a dirty brown wolf jump in the air while extending his claws, but the pain never came as Alex jumped and tackled the wolf to the ground.

It’s not a rouge I wonder why he was attacking us. I saw Alex bite viciously into his neck earning a whimper from the wolf. Alex came up to me and checked for any cuts or bruises but thankfully there was none. We heard the trees rustle and we turned around to see the wolf gone. Alex stood protectively in front of me searching the clearing for any danger but we were greeted with silence.

We started to make our way back to the pack house. Once we got there we shifted we sat on the door steps. Alex would not make eye contact with me and I didn’t know why.

“Okay, what’s wrong?” I asked turning my head around to look at him. My wolf was eager to know what’s wrong with her mate and why he looks sad.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it” he said turning his head to look at me.

“Okay, if you need anything you can tell me” I said giving him an encouraging smile.

“Thanks, I will” he said sending me a smile. “I will pick you up for school tomorrow and I’m going for surf after that want to come? “ Alex asked me while standing up.

“Sure, that will be great” I answered smiling. I stood up and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his cheek. “Good night” I said while pulling away.

“Night beautiful” and giving me a light kiss on my forehead the he left.

                                                                                 **********

“BEEEP… BEEEP BEEEP…BEEEP” I groaned and lifted my eyelids but to quickly close the shut and grab the pillow beside me and cover my face.

“BEEEP… BEEEP”

UGHHHHHH……

“Stupid alarm” I muttered. I sighed when it stopped beeping, maybe now I can some sleep. Just as I was about to fall asleep I hear my mum’s voice.

“Sam breakfast ready” I sighed I can never extra sleep can I. I looked and the clock and it was 7:20am. Oh no I’m going to be late and remembering Alex coming to pick me up I have literally 15 minutes to get ready. I grabbed a towel and ran into the shower almost stacking it in the process.

After I shower I ran to my closed now what to wear hmmm…..

I decided to wear short jeans and a plain purple top that reached just above my hip. I then blow dried my hair and applied a little bit of make not trying to over do it.