Chapter 4: Dream sweet child of mind...

As I woke up I heard screaming coming from the living room and didn’t know what was wrong but all I knew was that I felt fear run up my spine as I thought back to what my family said that I was not to leave my room. That I could go down no matter what happened, and I knew they would be mad if I came anywhere near the door so I did what I did best. I hid under my bed and counted till the screaming stopped. But then I heard someone, a man’s voice.

“Where is the youngest girl, the one with the black and red hair and strange eyes? She is the next in the line and she can’t be left to live. Creatures such as them should die a cruel death just like her mother and father and her slut sister. We must find her.” He ragged on and on yelling for them to find me. So I did what I knew my family would want me to do. I hid in the wall the place my family made when I was born. I stayed there till I heard the cars pull away and knew I was alone, and then I left my room.

As I walked downstairs the first thing that came into my sight was my father’s body. His head a few meters away and felt my legs begin to give way but kept walking knowing that was just the beginning of the horror and knew I was right when I found my mother and sister tied to the wall blood running down them and their throats slit. And that is when I broke down and couldn’t stand. As I looked at my mother she began to move...and point at me...

“This is all your fault you whore!” she yelled at me

“No I didn’t do it!” I yelled crying and curling into a small ball on the floor and kept yelling no over and over again.

End of dream:

I woke up to being shaken and having a very pale faced Daniel staring at me while I was lying with my head on his leg and looked at his jeans to see tear stains on his jeans and wanted to scream. I thought the dreams where done...but they will never be done. It is my fault they died. It was my entire fault.

“Why where you screaming Avery...What did you see in your sleep?” he asked looking at me with those eyes and I wanted to hit him. I didn’t want his pity I didn’t want anyone’s pity. But I somehow found myself attaching myself to him as I began to cry and tell him everything from the dream. I found myself curled into his arms my head on his shoulder balling my eyes out by the time I finished telling him.

“No one ever told me you found their body’s..I didn’t know you went through that....I’m so sorry.” He said pulling away from me and looking into my eyes. I found myself suddenly feeling for him and that was bad...I couldn’t fall for him it would be wrong. I could kill him even if he says I could I knew about what I was id read up on it in school and now look the information was helping me out for once. I couldn’t hurt this boy no matter what I had to do to keep from doing so.

I suddenly found myself falling back to sleep in his arms and this time the dreams where good for once...

(Unknown P.O.V)

“Father, the girl has come into her powers. What do we do now?” I asked looking at my dad with a concerned look. He only smiled at me with one of his creepy as fuck looks.

“It’s time to teach you to hunt Succubus my son; it’s time for the games to begin.” He said lightly tapping me on the back and grinning at the weapons on the wall and I only grimaced... I really didn’t want to do this to her... she didn’t even know who she was. But this was life. And life is a bitch.

(Avery’s P.O.V)

Once I woke up I found myself being lightly placed on a bed that was way too soft to be my bed at home. I slowly opened my eyes to find Daniel lightly leaning over me lightly kissing my forehead but quickly closed my eyes to see what he would do next. He pulled away and slid his hands down to my legs and started to pull off my fishnets and flats and put them on the floor before lightly undoing my tutu and pulling it down me slowly and lying it on the floor then sitting me up and leaning me against him and slipping my tube top over my head after undoing the back and then lying me back down and walking into the closet and coming back shortly and slipping what seemed to be shorts on my bottom half and a tee shirt over my head and lightly smoothing my hair out over the pillow.

Then I opened my eyes and looked at him and his eyes seemed scared. And all I wanted to do was make his fear go away and I leaned up and started to kiss him and run my hands threw his gorgeous hair while pulling him down on top of me and wrapping one of my legs tightly around his waist and pressing his body tightly to me while his hand slowly slid its way up my side until it slowly slid under the night shirt he put on me and then found its way to the clasp of my bra and undid it before slipping it off and throwing it to the floor. Suddenly I wanted to be on top and knew he’d let me have it.

Then I pushed his shoulders and pushed him onto the bed and smiled down at him watching his blue eyes glow as I started to kiss him against and unbutton his shirt before opening it while kissing down his neck and lightly biting his which made him groan deep in his throat that sent a feeling deep down in my body free. I then kept moving down kissing down the middle of his chest watching his face the whole time as he groaned and moaned before grabbing me and pulling me up his body and sitting up with me in his arms and I grinned at him until he slid his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head and started to lightly kiss my breast making me moan and him look up at me grinning until he moved us so he was on top and began kissing down my chest and lightly biting over my hips and started to slid his hand down my shorts....

“WHY DONT YOU SPEAK UP BABY I KNOW YOU GOT A WAY WITH WORD!!!” My cell phone woke me up bringing me out of my dream and causing me to wake up in even more of a panic as I tried to cool down while picking it up.

I looked at the caller id and it said unknown so I answered it.

“hello?” I asked and even to myself I sounded breathy.

“Your dead you whore!” A male voice screamed over the phone before the line went dead and I sat there in fear... Where the hunters back... Are they here for me.

Right at that moment Daniel walked into the room and gave me a confussed look as to why I was crying and walked over carrying breakfast.

“What’s wrong another bad dream?” he asked looking at me with a small smile trying to cheer me up..

“No...” I said looking down at my phone before quickly jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom and locking myself in...The hunger was back and it was here with a vengeance. How will I keep myself away from him...

BHAHAHHA

Okay who is the caller?

Who is the new hunter?

Is she to blame for her parents death?

Did you really think that was a dream?

Love ya

Genesis Lost