Goodbye Memory: Chapter Two: Just another ordinary day.

Chapter Two: Just another ordinary day.

Flash back:

“Avery! Stop hiding you pain!” Alexandra yelled while I hid in the cupboard covering my mouth to keep my laughs from escaping but not doing very well. After I dumped the pail of water over her head soaking her and making her golden hair go dark I was officially glad to be an abnormally small 6 year old. “Avery when I find you, you will regret ever thinking of such a horrid thing!” she yelled through the room which made me erupt into laughter, which gave away my hiding place to her. When she ran over and pulled me our and started to tickle me I took in the lovely smell of my older sister, her lovely perfume that caught everyone’s attention and attracted them to her and her big gray eyes that made boys fall over themselves to get a look at the perfectness of her.

“Ally Stop it!!.... Stop it hurts to laugh... Ahhh Ally it’s not fair...”I yelled between fits of laughter while she held me down laughing as well, then our mothers joyous laugh fallowed us into the room. She was always the most beautiful women I knew with her long black hair and big Gray eyes. She was a lean tall beautiful woman who everyone loved for her sense of humour and her good sense of people. She made everything seem perfect and wonderful...

Present time:

“Hello earth to Avery Iris Rose Tyler’s you in there girl!” My best friend Jay said waving his hand in front of my face and shoving my shoulder before getting me out of my past and smiling at me. Which soon turned to worry and I only understood when I felt a warm tear hit the top of my cheek. I wiped it away and gave him my best attempt at one of my good smiles. “You where thinking about them again? What was it this time?” He asked smiling lightly knowing that the little memory’s where what kept my head over the water.

“A time I drenched Alex and our mother came in when she was tickling me and laughed with us. God Jay it feels so real, like this is just a dream and I’m still with them. I wish I was I remember them all so well, the way Alex was gorgeous and how my mother and father always smelt a certain way. I wish I could go back and save them...” I said finishing and being completely in tears that ran down my face and made my eyes turn lavender. He lightly touched my face and smiled at me through his own tears. He was the only person who knew what it was like to lose everything at a young age. His parents had died in a car accident when he was 2 and visiting his grandparents. He was my best friend and the only person I trusted and I somehow knew I was about to lose all of that and that scared me more than anything else in the world at that moment.  

“You know what? I say we skip today and go to the beach! I’m not making you deal with the clones at our school today. We are going to have a fun day. No Drama allowed.” He said smiling at me and lightly wiping my tears off my face then turning out of my drive way and started to head for the beach. I turned on his radio and hooked up my Ipod blasting “Avril Lavinge” and singing along as loud as I could just to piss off everyone in town.

When we finally got to the beach we quickly took turns changing in his car then started to walk down to the beach lightly shoving each other and laughing about everything and nothing. But that is when I saw the one person I hated the most. My ex boyfriend Dakota nickels and he was with his newest slut of the week and he also froze when he saw me with Jay. Then he started to make his way over to us.

“Hey there Ave, what you doing here with this kid?” he asked glaring at Jay then glancing down at my body which had not much material covering it. And that made me turn a bright red that I was sure matched my hair colour. “Already moved on?” he asked with a snarky tone to it.

“No this is my best friend Jay, and it’s none of your business if he is anything else to me. Okay you lost the right to know what I’m doing the day you slept with my supposed best friend Alice.” I said glaring at him and walking away while wrapping my towel tightly around my chest. Jay quickly caught up to me right when an idea came into my head. I turned letting go of my towel and wrapping my hands around the back of Jay’s neck and kissing him on the lips. But then something happened I felt something snap in my mind and started kissing him harder while his hands ran down to my waist pulling me harder against him.

Then I felt something strange, as if energy was going from his body into mine. And then I felt fear and quickly pulled away from him and looked him straight in the eyes trying to tell if he felt what I had and he had the same look I did. He looked freaked out beyond belief.

“What the fuck are you...” he said before backing up slowly. I looked at him horrified, I had no idea what just happened all I knew was that I was scared and worried that this is what I knew was going to happen that would split us up forever... then I did the one thing I did best. I ran to the bathroom and got re-dressed before running like hell until I reached my house.

‘What had I just done and why did I want to do it again?’ I thought as I slumped against my wall and tears ran down my face silently. There was something my aunt wasn’t telling me that I need to know. And I had a bad feeling id find out exactly what I need tonight at dinner. But could I wait until then?

DUN DUN DUN....

LMFAO okay so any guessing what she is? What happened? Is Jay going to forgive her or is this what she knew was going to break them up as friends? Would you have kissed your friend to piss your ex off?

What do think will happen at dinner? What is her aunt planning? Is she going to tell her the truth of who she is!

Okay Vote Vote Vote Comment Comment Comment 

I need your guys opinions to keep going ;)

Love ya

Genesis Lost!