Chapter 3: What's for dinner aunty, lies or truth?

Chapter 3: What’s for dinner aunty, lies or truth?

My aunt got home around 5 but didn’t ask me why I hadn’t been in school all day because I knew that the school called her. She seemed more nervous then that morning and that made me more uncomfortable especially when she told me to go get ready and dress like a lady. And that pissed me off more than anything had that day. I was not dressing up for some strangers. So I decided to get back at her for all the lies.

I quickly ran up to my room and pulled out my lime green tutu and hot pink tube top corset, then I ran to my dresser and pulled out my fishnet nylons from last Halloween. I then went into my bathroom and did my makeup as scene as I could with dark eyes and bright colours and bright red lips that stood out against my perfect white skin.

Right as I finished my makeup I heard the door bell go off and quickly ran to the top of the stairs to see what I had to work with...maybe if this guys reputation for being a perv could help me out in a way if I hit on him or something. I sat there and thought up the absolute perfect idea! This would teach my aunt for lying.

“Avery can you please come join us darling?” My aunt yelled up the stairs and I took my cue to enter and smiled at them all as I entered and smiled at my aunts horrified reaction the most. Then I looked at the other people, a man with short hair with a small women on his arm she seemed more like arm candy than anything else and the man seemed very old yet young somehow but the look on their faces made all my work worth it they looked disgusted and the women looked envious of me somehow.

Once I finished giggling inside at the looks on their faces I turned to the boy who seemed very amused watching me make everything go to hell and from the smirk on his face he liked the outfit much more than anyone else. But as I marvaled at his approval I also noticed how gorgeous he was. With long blonde hair that covered his eyes so they only peaked out show the lightest blue id seen in ages and an amazing body that made me actually hungrier which sort of freaked me out. But I just shrugged it off and hugged him tightly. “You must be Daniel it is lovely to meet you! And I’m glad everyone else could make it for dinner!” I said in an overly cheerful voice before ushering them all into the dining room.

Once everyone was seated my aunt nicely asked me to help her bring dinner in and I nodded and gave everyone a sweet smile before winking at Daniel and leaving him there.

“What do you think you are doing!” my aunt whisper-yelled at me when we were finally alone and I just smiled.

“Just wanted to teach you that keeping secrets isn’t fair, and I’m not even done yet.” I said with a bitchy tone I had actually never used before. She looked at me stunned and seemed to know exactly what I was talking about and gave me a guilty look.

“How did you find out?”

“What that I’m a freak who can’t even kiss a guy without freaking them out?!” I pretty much yelled in her face before making myself be quieter. She nodded and I explained what happened with Jay and she looked scared, which pissed me off even more. “What am I!” I said in a whisper-yell.

“You’re a Succubus, there are few of your kind left but every generation of our family the youngest girl gets the gift. You where suppose to know until the new moon next month.” She said looking at me sadly. Then I thought over what she said, that meant my mother had been one to. She was like me and could have helped me...but she was gone. I then felt hot anger run through my veins as I looked at my aunt.

“You will learn not to keep secrets from me aunty. Tonight will be the start of that.” I said then left the kitchen before she could say anything more. When I arrived back in the dining room I sat down quietly beside Daniel and smiled at him sweetly which earned me a grin and his hand to caress my left leg which sent my hunger into over drive. Then I knew why...succubus fed on lust and sex. And the only way to tame my hunger was to give it some.

“Daniel may I borrow you for a moment?” I asked lightly taking his hand and pulling him to his feet. He grinned down at me and that made me feel short but I ignored the hatred toward my height for the moment and pulled him into the hallway before dragging him up the stairs and into the upstairs hallway.

“What is it you need me up here for?” he asked in an overly sexy deep voice. Which made this so much easier to do because of, I looked up at him before placing my hand on the top of his chest and pushing him back against the wall and smiled at him.

“I wanted to try something. You see something strange happened today when I did something and I want to see if it happens again.” I said before going onto my tip toes and kissing him lightly to gage his reaction and so he didn’t reject me. But to my surprise after the first kisses he started the second and started to kissing me hard on the lips before backing me into the wall on the opposite side of the hallway and slipping his hands down to my legs and pulling them up and around him before pressing himself against me and me into the wall. And that is when I felt the snap and felt the energy start to flow even when his lips left mine and started kissing down my neck and lightly biting on my color bone which made a small moan leave my lips as I let the energy run through me. Then something else happened. I felt myself in his mind, and his thoughts sent my temper into high tide.

As I shoved him away I caught a glimpse of his eyes and they seemed to be glowing blue as he looked at me.  But before I asked I walked down stairs into the dining room where my aunt and his parents sat waiting for us.

“When the hell where you going to tell me I was engaged to him!” I yelled at all of them and they all looked at me shocked but then looked behind me which made me quickly turn to look at Daniel.

“It isn’t your aunts fault. This was planned before we were alive. The engagement was made before your parents died. They are the ones who agreed to it. They are the ones who sought my parents out. Because the only kind of man a Succubus can be with is an Immortal. And Darling I am all immortal. But trust me this isn’t what I want. But this must happen and you’ll get over it.” He said in a harsh voice that made me want to slap him hard in that beautiful face of his. Then he looked at my aunt. “Are all her things in the car?” he asked and got a nod then he did something I never expected. He grabbed me and flipped me over his shoulder before dragging me out to a limo.

“Let me go! You asshole put me down.” I yelled slapping his back over and over again and he simply laughed before dumping me into the car. Then got in as well and locked the doors before looking straight at me. “You will deal with this in time but for now sleep.” He said before blowing something in my face that made me suddenly very tired and made me feel very heavy and next thing I knew everything was dark and the nightmares where back.

Soooo any guesses on what will happen next?

Think she will ever forgive them?

What you think the dream is about?

VOTE COMMENT W.E

LOVE YALL

<3

Genesis Lost