chapter 6 (part two)

Okay here we go guys, I’m trying my hardest to get this done more often but ive been busy with all of my new classes and such but yeah J BTW grade 10 sucks!!!

 Hope you are all having a good time!

Genesis Storm

Review of last first part of chapter 6:

 “You must be the new girl the party is for. But when Daniel said he had someone in from Austin he didn’t mention just how sexy you were.”The guy said smiling at me and making me actually blush lightly.

“I'm Avery, who might you be?” I asked just noticing he had some very strange eyes. Blue with a small speak of brown it made me smile because the last person I knew with those eyes had been my sister Alex.

“Cole Lukas.” He said smiling lightly playing with a strand of my hair that fell out of the ponytail I had put it up in a few hours early.

“Well Cole would you like to go dance because I am very bored and have way to much energy that I would love to kill.” I said smiling at him and lightly running my finger tips over his color bone and smiling like the world was mine. And in that moment maybe it really was.

As me and Cole step out onto the dance floor I smiled brightly at everyone then turned and started pulling Cole closer while his arm encircled my waist I smiled at him and started to move my body to the rhythm of the music. It wasn’t long before I had my back to Cole with his hands holding my hips tightly against him making me smile to myself at how he reacted to such small contact from me.

Chapter 6 (part two): Don’t fuck with a succubus.

When I finally turned around and saw his big eyes watching me shocked and that was when I knew my eyes must have changed around again and I freaked and started to turn as quickly as I could and ran towards the stairs to get upstairs to the room as quickly as I could.

When I walked into the room I froze completely at what I saw, Daniel was on the bed with Amy under him his shirt on the floor by the door and it actually made me want to hurl and hit something. When I heard Amy moan I started to see red… so I got the fuck out of there as quick as my short legs would take me.

“Avery! Where did you go? Your eyes….what just happened?” Cole asked walking up behind me which made me jump from where I was sitting on the floor. I looked up at him and saw everything he was. Blonde hair and blue eyes and just plainly hot…and I could have him...All I had to do was kiss him.

And that is exactly what I was going to do so I got up off my ass and straight up to him and put both my arms around his neck pulling him down to me. I looked him straight in the eye when all I could see was how much lust there was in them. And it shot something hot and full of need through me.

“I will explain everything later, but right now all I need is to be touched…can you do that?” I asked wrapping my arms around him tighter while he nodded before his lips found mine and I was suddenly finding myself against a wall and a very nice hard body. One of his hands slowly wandered down my leg pulling it up and around him while he pressed himself into my body harder I groaned lightly running my hands slowly down him back which sent chills down his body as I ran my nails slowly back up and felt him shiver.

I hadn’t realized yet but suddenly I felt his hand on the back of my neck nails digging in making me want to find out how much I could get how much energy I could have but then it hit me…I wasn’t getting any energy transfer between me and Cole it was just pure heat of sex and lust running through me, that is when I pulled away watching him carefully.

“What are you?” I whispered smiling up at his completely interested in what he may do next. What he may be what he wanted from me?

“I’m an incubus the male version of you; I’m the one person that you can’t steal energy from.” He said smiling down at me I left it at that and finally took what I wanted, him.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the spare room across the hall from Daniel and my room. But I couldn’t think about that, right then all I wanted was to touch something and not be afraid to destroy it. I turned once the door was shut and pushed him against the door running my hands through his hair and my hands down him back letting my nails digging in while pulling his shirt up above his head.  When it hit the ground I heard him lightly chuck and saw the laughter in his eyes. It made me smile and want to hear the laugh over and over. But right then all I wanted was to get the rest of both mine and his clothes off.

When he started to pull my shirt up all laughter was gone and it was all lust. I smiled and raised my arms above my head letting him pull it off of me. When the shirt was off and his hands started to run down from my shoulders and down to my rib cage pulling me against him harder which made me want to moan but I held it in. next thing I knew I grabbed him and started walking us back until the back of my legs hit the nice big bed. That’s when I turned us around and pushed him onto the bed and then realized that he had more clothes on then me because he had already gotten my dress off and thrown it to the side.

I looked down at him watching his beautiful features, I then leaned down and started to lightly run my lips and tongue along his chest before unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them down, then stood back up and straddled his hips running my fingers along his chest smiling. He sucked in his breath seeming taken back and away from where we were and to somewhere he never wanted to leave.

Tune in for the next chapter to find out how far they realy go ;)