"the love my bestfriend" part 29

jacob woke up. he didn't see you next to him. he got up & went to bathroom. you heard someone walking. "oh jacob is up." you said to yourself. jacob brushed his teeth then, washed his face. he left out the bathroom & went to the living room. "oh you're up!" he said sitting on the sofa, facing the tv. "yeah, i am" you said. "i need to talk to you about something" jacob said scratching his head. you looked at him curious "what is it?" you said. "i.. have feelings for you still. i was telling the truth yesterday. uh, i know you still love chrestano but,.." you cut him off with a kiss. he stood up both of you guys were standing up, kissing. he puts his hands your waist. "this isn't bad." you thought "kissing jacob made the pain go away. i kind of felt sparks." then, you let go of the kiss. "we were kissing! oh yes! the kiss was wonderful. i kind of felt sparks." jacob thought. "what was that for?" jacob said, smiling. "i needed to move on with my life but, i'll still always love chrestano." you said. jacob said "so, does this mean you wanna start over again?" you smiled at him & said "yeah i would like that." jacob gaved you a hug. you looked over his shoulder & there you saw chrestano. he shook his head & smiled at you then, disappeared. jacob stop hugging you. "i'll go make us some breakfast." jacob said going towards the kitchen. "okay" you said sitting down on the couch. you looked up & smiled.