"the love of my bestfriend" part 18

they walk through the door & goes in the house. it seems quiet. they go in there room & notice that the tv is on but, it was on mute.

you: was that on before we left?

chrestano: i don't know..

just then, the lights go on in the second room. you grab close to chrestano & began to cry.

you: why is this happening already?

chrestano: hold on.. stay right here.

chrestano goes over to the second bedroom & turns off the light then, BOOM! .. the door slams on you in your bedroom. chrestano runs to the door & tries to open it but, it won't open.

chrestano: why won't the door unlock? unlock it y/n.

you try to open the door but, it won't open. then, you turn around to find a black mist standing infront of the tv. you stand there amazed at what you are seeing. chrestano bang on the door then, finally he kicked the door & it flew open. you ran to chrestano & give him a hug.

chrestano: now, c'mon let's get out of here!

you & chrestano left the house.. you guys drove over to your friend's house & spent the night there. you explain to her what has been going on then, you go take a bath & go to sleep while, chrestano is up thinking about what uou guys are gonna do.