Part O4 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "

- Chrestano's P.O.V. -

So i was about to tell her & all i known was when she looked into my eyes , i went & kissed her & told her i love her & i mean it . i hope this doesn't ruin anything because , i don't want our friendship to go away . Now , that i told her i love her .

- End of Chrestano's P.O.V. -

You : * speechless *

Chrestano : look , Y/N . i like you . i really do . i been growing feelings since the 1Oth grade . You made me the happiest man being around you . When you smile , laugh , or giggle . you make me just wanna hold you in my arms & never let you go . the reason why i didn't tell you was because , i didn't want it to ruin our friendship .

You : um , Chrestano ?

Chrestano : yes .

You : i think it's something i need to get off my chest too .

Chrestano : go ahead .

You : * sighs * i like you 2 . i been had feelings for you since the 11th grade . Everything about you was a turn on . them days where my grandma would leave us in the house by ourselves . i just wanted to tell you right then & there . but , i thought you didn't feel the same about me . i would stay up late at night playing " Key To My Heart " by Jessica Jarrell . thinking about you . i just wanted to tell you but , when i get that feeling to do it . i stopped .

Chrestano : i would think about you all night too . Wondering if you felt the same . Saying back & forth " yeah , maybe she does . " then doubting myself .

You : it's a good thing that we told eachother cause i know it would of drove me crazy .

Chrestano : * laughs * same for me .

You : * smiles *

Chrestano : Can i have another kiss ?

You : yes .

Chrestano : * kisses you passionately *

Your cheeks began to turn red as you kissed him . you couldn't believe that you both felt the same . Chrestano moves his hands down your waist . You let go of the kiss & look at him .

You : Are we doing the right thing ?

Chrestano : if the hearts want what the hearts want . Then it's right .

You : okay . * jumps on him *

Chrestano : * kisses you & twirls you around *

TBC . . . .